IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hoosierdaddy (Offline)
  #1 8/10/11 1:58 AM
After the last few weeks of competition, there is no way, without a doubt that this young man is THE BEST open wheel driver out there today! Wing, non-wing, Sprint, midget, dirt, pavement, new ride, old ride it does not matter! What a wheel man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rachasin (Offline)
  #2 8/10/11 2:09 AM
Ya the kid can get it done can u say smooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Russ (Offline)
  #3 8/10/11 3:59 AM
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy:
After the last few weeks of competition, there is no way, without a doubt that this young man is THE BEST open wheel driver out there today! Wing, non-wing, Sprint, midget, dirt, pavement, new ride, old ride it does not matter! What a wheel man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exaggerate much?
2 Likes: spicoli, team3521
reeserx (Offline)
  #4 8/10/11 4:04 AM
The kid can really drive, but THE BEST? I'm not sure yet, he is really on a hot streak and is fun to watch but it's only his rookie year, let's see if He can keep it going...I sure hope so though
Posted using Mobile Device
hoosierdaddy (Offline)
  #5 8/10/11 4:40 AM
Originally Posted by Russ:
Exaggerate much?
not one bit

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Originally Posted by reeserx:
The kid can really drive, but THE BEST? I'm not sure yet, he is really on a hot streak and is fun to watch but it's only his rookie year, let's see if He can keep it going...I sure hope so though
Posted using Mobile Device
doesn't matter though, he'll be driving dumb fendered cars next year
tjcain58 (Offline)
  #6 8/10/11 5:27 AM
not one bit

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

doesn't matter though, he'll be driving dumb fendered cars next year
Yep get out and watch him while you can he'll be gone real quick. Best ever not sure well never know, but most talented he's in the conversion.
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #7 8/10/11 5:58 AM
I think the "KID" is very good , but you are insulting some of the WOO boys with that statement.
hoosierdaddy (Offline)
  #8 8/10/11 9:05 AM
Originally Posted by midgetmaniac:
I think the "KID" is very good , but you are insulting some of the WOO boys with that statement.
EXACTLY!!! not trying to argue with you people but...I SAID OPEN WHEEL DRIVER, not WOO boy. Let me see a WOO driver go win at IRP on pavement, then sweep the Belleville nationals, then win ultimate challenge in a 1st time ride! Oh and he holds his own when he runs with the WOO too! 24th to 12th, 21st to 9th, and a 3rd this year in CA. i wish i was 19 and sucked that bad!

Wait a minute, are people on IOW saying the WOO are better drivers than non-wing? sure sounds like it!
rachasin (Offline)
  #9 8/10/11 9:36 AM
Originally Posted by midgetmaniac:
i think the "kid" is very good , but you are insulting some of the woo boys with that statement.
if he gets a good ride for k-ville we will see how much he will insult them!!!!!
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #10 8/11/11 4:50 PM
EXACTLY!!! not trying to argue with you people but...I SAID OPEN WHEEL DRIVER, not WOO boy. Let me see a WOO driver go win at IRP on pavement, then sweep the Belleville nationals, then win ultimate challenge in a 1st time ride! Oh and he holds his own when he runs with the WOO too! 24th to 12th, 21st to 9th, and a 3rd this year in CA. i wish i was 19 and sucked that bad!

Wait a minute, are people on IOW saying the WOO are better drivers than non-wing? sure sounds like it!
Like I said earier , I think he is very good and may be our next JG. I am not a big Swindell fan but I know without a doubt that Kevin Swindell could pull this off. Yes , I do think the WOO boys are better. You can take the wing off of the WOO boys and they will still run upfront. I personally have seen Steve Kinser win a non wing & wing show in the same day. I say the "Kid " will be a great one , look who we are comparing him to.