IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #1 5/26/11 1:45 AM
Exactly one year ago today, we lost, in my opinion the most talented open wheel race car driver in the world.

we know youre watching us up there Rocket.

God bless

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
17 Likes: billwill7, Dannypollock24, darnall, davidm, erich45, JCC, jim goerge, left rear, racegal, racephoto1, speed bump, Speedwrench, SpfldMile, TeamCGR, TNRustler, Wrench Turner
Tbird4vkcc (Offline)
  #2 5/26/11 9:15 AM
I think I hear a cushion being pounded....go get 'em Rocket!
2 Likes: jim goerge, left rear
RICHCRAFT.SPL (Offline)
  #3 5/26/11 10:58 AM
Banging cushions,grinding bead locks,bending bell cranks... Jesse Hockett will never be forgottin.
darnall (Offline)
  #4 5/26/11 11:01 AM
In the last year I have yet to see any race that wouldn't have been better with the Rocket coming thru the field like a madman. There's still a huge hole in the racing world and I doubt if it will ever be patched.

RIP Jesse
Race Chic
  #5 5/26/11 12:48 PM
Jesse can never be replaced!! The last true outlaw!! Missed by the whole racing community and so many more. God Speed Jesse!! RIP Rocket man
short track scott (Offline)
  #6 5/26/11 1:39 PM
Originally Posted by darnall:
In the last year I have yet to see any race that wouldn't have been better with the Rocket coming thru the field like a madman. There's still a huge hole in the racing world and I doubt if it will ever be patched.

RIP Jesse
I have thought the very same thing. His laugh, his smile, his love of life.

We all got a lot older one year ago today.
Posted via Mobile Device
Dalton Dietrich (Offline)
  #7 5/26/11 9:22 PM
I posted this...on the Boz (simulation forum) this morning...and let me just say I never had the absolute great honor of meeting Jesse, but boy what I would give to see him now.

Originally Posted by :
exactly one year ago today dirt track sprint car racing lost one of it's best competitors, we lost a champion, a hero, a friend...in all of this, heaven received a legend and an angel.

RIP JESSE "THE ROCKET" HOCKETT

jim goerge (Offline)
  #8 5/27/11 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by Race Chic:
Jesse can never be replaced!! The last true outlaw!! Missed by the whole racing community and so many more. God Speed Jesse!! RIP Rocket man
Race Chic Do you how right you are when You said The last true outlaw RIP Rocket Man