IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
short track scott (Offline)
  #1 10/28/10 8:02 PM
I am looking for feedback on who is going to Anderson Saturday. HOSS, Thunder Roadsters and FWD.

The Weather Channel is saying a high of 65 and 0% (jinx!) chance of rain for Saturday.

Hot laps 3pm
Qualifying 4:45
Racing 6pm

I got a call that 2008 HOSS Champ Geoff Kaiser will be racing for the first time since mid-summer in addition to the regular full field of cars.

The final Indiana sprint car race of 2010.

What the hey! Come out and see the races!
Posted via Mobile Device
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #2 10/28/10 8:04 PM
RacinBabe and I plan on being there. I appreciate Rick taking a huge risk of putting a late season race of this type on. I hope he has plenty of butts in the seats.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #3 10/28/10 8:23 PM
Shortbus & crew will be there --- hide all the women & lock all the doors :2: :2:
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #4 10/28/10 9:56 PM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
Shortbus & crew will be there --- hide all the women & lock all the doors :2: :2:
I contacted the VIP Show Club to notify the "ladies" that you would be in town. They told me that your regular seat would be reserved. Hope to see you Saturday.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
richie (Offline)
  #5 10/29/10 12:03 AM
I'm pretty sure I'll be there.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #6 10/29/10 6:28 AM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
What about restocking the local buffet?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #7 10/29/10 7:59 AM
Originally Posted by mud packer:
i contacted the vip show club to notify the "ladies" that you would be in town. They told me that your regular seat would be reserved. Hope to see you saturday.
well shortbus will be going to the races...ill be going to teh vip lounge...hopefully he wont forget me
KRJoyce1 (Offline)
  #8 10/29/10 8:02 AM
I'll be there. Looking forward to one more fix before the snow flies!!
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #9 10/29/10 8:36 AM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
well shortbus will be going to the races...ill be going to teh vip lounge...hopefully he wont forget me
Lloyd,

I would suggest that you drive and keep the keys in your pocket. Otherwise you might be filing a change of address card.

Mike

ROCKY (Offline)
  #10 10/29/10 8:52 AM
Why don't you just wait til after the race and take shortbus with you?
Posted via Mobile Device