IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > H.O.S.S. Winged Sprint Cars
10/21/10, 5:38 PM   #1
H.O.S.S. Winged Sprint Cars
Vukie

October 30 @ Anderson Speedway. Final sprint car race of the year in Indiana.

http://www.andersonspeedway.com/schedule.htm

http://www.hossracing.com/

3 members like this post: chris jockish, Crankin, openwheelKT
10/21/10, 8:19 PM   #2
Re: H.O.S.S. Winged Sprint Cars
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vukie View Post
October 30 @ Anderson Speedway. Final sprint car race of the year in Indiana.

http://www.andersonspeedway.com/schedule.htm

http://www.hossracing.com/
I talked to Rick Dawson last week and he has his fingers crossed for good weather. They were scheduled to be there earlier in the year and got rained out. A reschedule date of 9/25/10 was in place but HOSS had the opportunity to race at Berlin that night so Rick agreed to move to 10/30/10.

I hope the weather cooperates, the car count is good and folks put their butts in the bleachers for the last sprint car race in Indiana. Promoters stick their necks out scheduling this late in the season. My plan is to be there.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

10/21/10, 8:28 PM   #3
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
I talked to Rick Dawson last week and he has his fingers crossed for good weather. They were scheduled to be there earlier in the year and got rained out. A reschedule date of 9/25/10 was in place but HOSS had the opportunity to race at Berlin that night so Rick agreed to move to 10/30/10.

I hope the weather cooperates, the car count is good and folks put their butts in the bleachers for the last sprint car race in Indiana. Promoters stick their necks out scheduling this late in the season. My plan is to be there.
Interesting,might consider going but we need accomodations.Mudpacker, can you help?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

10/22/10, 7:41 AM   #4
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
Interesting,might consider going but we need accomodations.Mudpacker, can you help?
i can help ya...well lets see.....hmmmmmm theres a strip club outside of turn 2...

10/22/10, 9:00 AM   #5

The great thing about these races, 1 you get to see some long lost forgotten tallent. #2 A few brand new hot shoes that most do not know about. Its amazing to watch these guys run. Guys talk all the time about how great qualifying used to be at indy. This is the only form of racing (that I have seen), that can compaire in my opinion. Not to many other series that you have a chance to see a world record broke. Great way to end the season!

10/22/10, 9:11 AM   #6
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
i can help ya...well lets see.....hmmmmmm theres a strip club outside of turn 2...
Now how would you know that??

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

10/22/10, 10:40 AM   #7
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtfan View Post
now how would you know that??
because im single now....

10/22/10, 11:09 AM   #8
ROCKY

lloyd, is that why youve been spotted at different tracks the last couple weeks?
Posted via Mobile Device

10/22/10, 11:27 AM   #9
short track scott

I believe the Anderson staff has moved this to a mid-afternoon event. Start times are 2 hours earlier than normal so plan accordingly. Qualify at 2 racing at 5. I'm sorry I could not verify this but the Anderson site to load on my mobile internet machine.
Posted via Mobile Device

10/22/10, 11:55 AM   #10
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

I hope it is an afternoon show. I like those this time of year, especially on a Saturday. I didn't even know this show was scheduled...hadn't seen or read it anywhere. Might check it out since it's just up the road...glad it was posted.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > H.O.S.S. Winged Sprint Cars