IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Style Beast TQ races (photo)
9/26/10, 5:30 PM   #1
New Style Beast TQ races (photo)
racerdog45

Last night at Mt. Lawn CJ Leary brought out a brand new Beast TQ to race. They finished it same day, fired it up and loaded it up. I think they did a heck of a job as CJ came from the tail at the start of the feature to finish 6th after having had some severe problems in hot laps and his heat. This young man can WHEEL a race car. Once they sort the car they should be a front runner and I think the design lends itself best to dirt so with 2 weeks untill Kokomo Klash they should be VERY competitive.

9/26/10, 7:02 PM   #2
Re: New Style Beast TQ races (photo)
Race Fan

Looks like a nice car!!!!!!!!

9/27/10, 5:39 AM   #3
leary30

Yeah, It was evil at first!!

9/27/10, 7:27 AM   #4
racer-x

Looks nice!! Whats a turn key like that cost?

9/27/10, 2:48 PM   #5
racerdog45

Quote:
Originally Posted by leary30 View Post
Yeah, It was evil at first!!
Evil isn't the word for it, that thing was beyond evil. I was helping Kevin out on the #19 and first time you went around I was standing down towards the other end of the corner and it didn't look right the way it moved on you, second time I was right in the middle next to your guys and you could clearly see the front end unload on that thing. One of your guys said a shock was wrong but you could see the front unload BIG time when you lifted and it just snapped that car dead right. Thankfully Beast builds a strong car and you were ok and ran the feature. Hopefully will get to see you running with UMRA alot more.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Style Beast TQ races (photo)