IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > updates at tss
9/19/10, 11:40 AM   #51
Re: updates at tss
THEDGE

GREAT race Kyle Cummins. You looked good.

9/19/10, 11:49 AM   #52
sceckert

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiNOISE View Post
Regarding MSCS, I do wish they would tweak the format somewhat. Whether that means going to some sort of passing points format, or group qualifying, or something else, what they do now isn't right. I just don't think it's sufficient to simply draw pills and run heats for a 10k to win show. Then again, a bad heat race draw didn't hurt Fitzpatrick or Kyle Cummins too badly. There's no such thing as the perfect race format, but this defintely isn't it.
Any blind draw format should include some form of passing point-system. ASCS has a format that should have at least aspects of it incorporated into others'. Just a tweak or two to the current MSCS format would suffice.

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
9/19/10, 12:19 PM   #53
Indy1808

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 35

thanks to coach meese 4 all your hospitality and info shari ng.
kudos to racin jason for trying 2 get info out to us scorekeeping geeks. however, I can't say the same for your announcing colleague.
did c. windom move to indy?
and was bryan clauson there for a fleeting moment then magically transported to toledo?
beam me up scottie!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: sprintgal
9/19/10, 12:24 PM   #54
David Lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemmer View Post
jmo but mscs is probley not going to last much longer after the last two nights just from what i am hearing from all the drivers!! dont think anybody will support them next year. They will get cars for lawrenceburg but after that it will be down hill!!!
Who is the driver John Memmer?

9/19/10, 12:49 PM   #55
#1jackhewittfan

Race Count This Year: 45

am i missing something i cant find the full results anywhere.
Posted via Mobile Device

9/19/10, 12:52 PM   #56
ROCKY

The results are on mscs website
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/19/10, 1:03 PM   #57
#1jackhewittfan

Race Count This Year: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY View Post
The results are on mscs website
Posted via Mobile Device
thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

9/19/10, 3:54 PM   #58
Eatin Dirt

Did anyone shot video last night to post for those of us who couldn't make the trip?????

9/19/10, 6:28 PM   #59
Motormasher

Bro won and drove a good race ...... BUT..... he should have thanked his lucky stars.

1st, he drew a good number and started up front in his heat.

2nd, Cowboy went out at the start of the feature and Fitz also went out with a flat rr and sending him to the tail. The Demon also went out on that incident and had to go to the tail also.

3rd, Levi and T'mez both had to start on the tail due to the lousy MSCS format (both put on a hell of show in the B-main). Brady Short also went out with a broken rear end early in the race too.

4th T-mez was the man on the move until he got involved in a minor crash and bent a right front shock and raidus rod but then again he started on the tail. Levi also bent his jacobs ladder and his car wasn't 100% either.

I don't care about the rest of you guys, but I want to see the fastest cars up front racing for the lead, not hoping for yellows so the guys from the rear have a chance to "catch up".

If it hadn't been a 50 lap race it would have sucked, Fitz made race exciting since he was the only one to survive all the crashes.

For Jerry Spencer, Justin Grant spun in front of everyone on the 1st lap in turn 2 collecting Ballou & ???. He started on the pole.

Congrats to Bro on a good run but he had plenty of luck on his side.

2 members like this post: SHORTBUS, Trish8574
9/19/10, 6:44 PM   #60
illiNOISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Personally, I would just like for them to require transponders, and use their hot lap sessions as qualifing times. Kill two birds with one stone that way.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > updates at tss