IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Keith bradley Flip 8-7-10
8/12/10, 6:50 PM   #1
Lawrenceburg Keith bradley Flip 8-7-10
HoosierDirt

I was on the back stretch and really couldnt see how it happened if anyone that seen it could tell me what happened ide really appriciate it

8/12/10, 9:55 PM   #2
16racers

What happened was he flipped.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Kevracer58
8/13/10, 1:40 AM   #3
Re: Lawrenceburg Keith bradley Flip 8-7-10
HoosierDirt

yes he was flipped there are pics of it on T&S Racing photos web site i was told that sudrette spun out Keith Passed Bixler checked up to miss sudrette and Bixler didnt check up and hit him totally destoryed the car

8/13/10, 5:33 AM   #4
ShaneMugavin57

I saw it and here is my opinion. Bixler being the veteran he is left a couple of car lengths in front of him on the start and Bradley quickly filled this area. Soudrette looked like someone drove across his nose and he spun across the track to the infield and hit the small burm on the bottom of the track and gassed it up causing quite a dust storm. Every car behind Soudrette veered one way or the other and a lot of contact was made. Bixler not only now had a foot or two between his front bumper and Bradleys he also had a face full of Bradleys car so it only makes sense that Bradley would react before Bixler.

The cars came to a rest before they got to the flag stand and considering your not suppose to pass till you reach the chalk line in four you can see a lot happen in a relative short period of time. I hate the word racing incident but that is exactly what it was. Many of the fans around us were a little upset with Bradleys actions after he exited the car and the safety crew was still working to free a driver from the wreckage but I just wrote it off as raw emotions as I have been there. As far as blame though there really cant be any put on either Soudrette or Bixler if that is your motive. Not sure what put Bradley deep in the pack because I missed the heat but he definitely was looking to gain many spots on the start. Sometimes when your going to be that aggressive on the start you have to accept the consequences. Lets face it how many times do you see a full lap completed on the first start of a sprint feature. Maybe 60% of the time.

I was wondering if Lawrenceburg has a 360 rule as Soudrette would of definitely been guilty of this but he did not stop and was given his spot back. Once again this was just my opinion of how it went down and I really don't have a dog in the fight.

8/13/10, 7:03 AM   #5
bradleymotorsports29k

as far as pointing fingers that is not the intentions at all i just couldnt see what had happened and that was my question if anyone had seen it as far as Keiths actions the safety crew just took it the wrong way Keith said he was walking around the car to see the damages they thought he was going after the other driver which he wasnt at all he was just trying to see the rest of the car ..he said he didnt know what had happened because it happened so fast ..no one is trying to start any thing so please do not twist this question all around and as far as his actions people just took it the wrong way Keith was just upset when he seen the car knowing how much money and hard work was involved in it Keith is a good person so please dont make him out to be a bad person

8/13/10, 12:17 PM   #6
SPRINTCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymotorsports29k View Post
as far as pointing fingers that is not the intentions at all i just couldnt see what had happened and that was my question if anyone had seen it as far as Keiths actions the safety crew just took it the wrong way Keith said he was walking around the car to see the damages they thought he was going after the other driver which he wasnt at all he was just trying to see the rest of the car ..he said he didnt know what had happened because it happened so fast ..no one is trying to start any thing so please do not twist this question all around and as far as his actions people just took it the wrong way Keith was just upset when he seen the car knowing how much money and hard work was involved in it Keith is a good person so please dont make him out to be a bad person
Wait a minute....... are you Hoosierdirt or bradleymotorsports29k?

8/13/10, 1:00 PM   #7
bradleymotorsports29k

he is hoosierdirt some how my name was signed in

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Keith bradley Flip 8-7-10