IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > where to go on friday and saturday
7/22/10, 1:28 PM   #11
Re: where to go on friday and saturday
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I'll be at Bloomington Friday, at home on Saturday, and at Indy for the Brickyard 400 on Sunday. Sure hate to miss USAC at LPS, but I need to try to get a little rest before getting up at at 3:00AM to go to Indy.

7/22/10, 3:57 PM   #12
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKER D View Post
Are there any big races to go to this weekend? got spoiled last week So where is every one going to be this weekend?
Not to be left out, at Lawrenceburg we are having our Christmas in July event, Featuring $1500 to win sprints $225 to start, mods and purestocks. I have had quite a few calls from sprint car teams who are coming out since some teams won't race with USAC. Wherever you may go is fine and dandy, as long as you are supporting a race somewhere, i thank you!!
Dave

1 member likes this post: Seadog
7/22/10, 5:20 PM   #13
a tall Short fan 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
I'll be at Bloomington Friday, at home on Saturday, and at Indy for the Brickyard 400 on Sunday. Sure hate to miss USAC at LPS, but I need to try to get a little rest before getting up at at 3:00AM to go to Indy.
Gonna miss USAC for the most boring NAPCAR race of the year???... Tallagega mabye but not the 400... c'mon now .... to each his own I guess!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/22/10, 6:10 PM   #14
#1jackhewittfan

Race Count This Year: 45

saturday waynesfield is running non wing sprints 360 winged sprints and modifieds and its only 15 bucks to get in!
Posted via Mobile Device

7/22/10, 6:13 PM   #15
MWestfallfan54

gas city tomorrow. waynesfield saturday. waynesfield should be an awesome night of racing

7/23/10, 4:02 PM   #16
SprintManDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
Ron, why don't you go to LPS and just spend the night, since you will be so close to Indy.Sounds like you like to drive.

7/23/10, 4:06 PM   #17
TBrown

We'll be at The Burg!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > where to go on friday and saturday