IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS This Weekend!
7/2/10, 7:41 PM   #11
Re: LPS This Weekend!
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

2 years ago I would have drove 2 hrs to haubstadt over a 12 min drive to Putnamville but not now Spiker puts on a damn good show and getting better each week get out at a good time most nights.

and this is no hack at Haubstadt they put on a great show but thank god I now have LPS Back so close to home.

1 member likes this post: DirtTrackRaceFan
7/2/10, 10:31 PM   #12
racin jason

wow, i cant believe the arguing and bickering over petty things on here. I understand it was an LPS thread but if we go back and look at other track threads we see DO pumping up LPS. I for one am ok with that. Its a messege board that allows people to "share" information. If its gonna be that big of a deal then maybe we can get Bill to create a column for every single track? It shouldnt have to come to that though!
Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: GregD, skids59
7/2/10, 10:38 PM   #13
JSBH03

Quote:
Originally Posted by racin jason View Post
wow, i cant believe the arguing and bickering over petty things on here. I understand it was an LPS thread but if we go back and look at other track threads we see DO pumping up LPS. I for one am ok with that. Its a messege board that allows people to "share" information. If its gonna be that big of a deal then maybe we can get Bill to create a column for every single track? It shouldnt have to come to that though!
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't mind when people share information about other tracks but I hate when its this track is better and does this better. They all do some things good and some bad.
Posted via Mobile Device

7/2/10, 10:52 PM   #14
racin jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBH03 View Post
I don't mind when people share information about other tracks but I hate when its this track is better and does this better. They all do some things good and some bad.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree 100%. With today's economy all tracks and teams and fans are suffering. Everyone is doing their best to have a track, have a car, and to get to the track. If a track or driver does something awesome then it should be known. That doesnt make anybody better then the other, it just "shares and informs" people.

7/3/10, 1:55 AM   #15
David Lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaddict View Post
I couldn't agree more! I guess LPS fans could start hijacking all their threads, but oh we have class therefore we wouldn't think of doing that ! See ya all Saturday at LPS!
Posted via Mobile Device
Look how many times DO has hacked in to other track threads with LPS info. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL WHIN WHIN WHIN

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaddict View Post
I couldn't agree more! I guess LPS fans could start hijacking all their threads, but oh we have class therefore we wouldn't think of doing that ! See ya all Saturday at LPS!
Posted via Mobile Device
Look how many times DO has hacked in to other track threads with LPS info. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL WHIN WHIN WHIN

7/3/10, 12:12 PM   #16
sprits fan 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekohl23 View Post
I couldn't have said it any better! Nothing beats TSS. And some people just can't handle the Class Track! haha
Posted via Mobile Device
The class track is great but LPS is for me. I like getting out at decent hour. TSS has to fix the track twice a night. Leave it alone and race. LPS does not have to touch the track and is good racing. As far as the fireworks at the end.... note to self... BOOM!!
Last edited by sprits fan 11; 7/3/10 at 12:18 PM.

2 members like this post: bigq11, dkdorkboy
7/3/10, 12:15 PM   #17
D.O.

David that is a good point of how many threads I have hacked after having a thread hacked. Pizzes you off doesn't it !
Most of that hacking seems to come from a certain area if you haven't noticed as well.
So i'm sorry for returning the hacks to all.

So instead of bitchin about the hacks why don't you all go enjoy some great racing somewhere and enjoy the fireworks as well.

After all that is what this thread start about before the hacks joined in.

PS David at least you have the balls to use your name. Thanks for being a member of IOW.
D.O.
Last edited by D.O.; 7/3/10 at 12:17 PM.

7/3/10, 12:23 PM   #18
Jerry Shaw

To people on both sides of this little pi**ing contest. If you can't come up with the words to describe how great your track is and the racing's going to be there, without talking bad about another track (that you're not even going to), then you make yourself look not all that smart. Same principle applies to those who jump in on a thread dedicated to a certain track, trying to draw attention away from it, with a post about another.

Just be thankful we have options here. People in most places aren't that lucky.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 7/3/10 at 12:28 PM.

3 members like this post: jerrythar500, PJ Wright, skids59
7/3/10, 12:55 PM   #19
D.O.

So back to what this wa about !

Hopee to see a lot of fans and racers tonight at Lincoln Park Speedway for a great night of Racing and Fireworks !!!

Also it will be fun to see the movie crew shooting scenes for their movie with Former Miss USA Jennifer Murphy .

7/3/10, 12:58 PM   #20
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

I hope everyone that goes to LPS has a great night. I'm off to TSS so I might get a chance to see history made. The fireworks might not be as good as LPS but its PAW's b-day hes from there and thats where we're going. Everybody just sit back, relax, have a beer, then have another, and then another and enjoy your independance on this great weekend. GOD BLESS are TROOPS

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS This Weekend!