IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway tonight
5/16/10, 6:27 AM   #31
Re: Lawrenceburg Speedway tonight
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Thank you for the updates everyone!!!!

5/16/10, 9:04 AM   #32
Bill Harper

Thanks for the updates. Charles, the 9 car was Russ Harper, thanks for the positive comment. His Mom and I own the car, Russ built it (DRC), Jimmy Light was crewing last night. Dave Conn built the -12 head engine. This will be Russ' second year in a sprint.
Bill

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, FishBurger, kawkaw2
5/16/10, 11:08 AM   #33
Gregg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Harper View Post
Thanks for the updates. Charles, the 9 car was Russ Harper, thanks for the positive comment. His Mom and I own the car, Russ built it (DRC), Jimmy Light was crewing last night. Dave Conn built the -12 head engine. This will be Russ' second year in a sprint.
Bill
I never saw Russ race before but we all noted in hot laps that Russ looked comfortable in the car. He stayed near the front the whole race and considering the quality of drivers he was racing against that is saying something.

I hope you guys return to the 'burg so I can stop by and say hey. And hopefully Jimmy Light will be done crewing and back racing.

1 member likes this post: Bill Harper
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway tonight