IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hut 100 car count?
5/4/10, 5:17 PM   #21
Re: Hut 100 car count?
arctic monkey21

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey View Post
Anyone know if Meseraull will be there in Bush's car? Give us a shout T-Mez.

Also will Sweet be there? Seems like he's running the winged car for Kasey more than anything lately. I saw where he was at The Grove again on Fri. night.
Like everybody else anymore, if you look up Brad Sweet's twitter later in the week he usually posts where he plans on racing.

5/4/10, 6:32 PM   #22
bmemmer

sweet has ran 4 out of the 5 midget shows and is 3rd in points and is 19th in the world of outlaws standing so i dunno i mean if he doesnt finsh in the top 3 at the hut he would be better off to go to eldora and take his chance

5/4/10, 9:43 PM   #23
buck2

[QUOTE=petey;167847]Anyone know if Meseraull will be there in Bush's car? Give us a shout T-Mez.

T-Mez is planning to be there driving the Bush Duece

5/4/10, 11:02 PM   #24
Rpracing1

Contrary to some other questionable posts on this forum, if you want to see the best of the best in midget racing this Saturday night, You will be at beautiful Tri-State Speedway in Haubstadt, Indiana for this historic event. It will be a one of a kind event that you will not want to miss. Will be talked about for some time to come, you can bet on that. Weather is looking wonderful also. Best of luck to other series also.

5/5/10, 2:01 PM   #25
petey

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic monkey21 View Post
Like everybody else anymore, if you look up Brad Sweet's twitter later in the week he usually posts where he plans on racing.
I'm not a Twitter. Only time I ever go there is to read Spridge's race updates when he's doing them. So I guess thanks for the tip 'n stuff.

5/5/10, 4:23 PM   #26
Racer9bro

Sweet will be at Eldora this weekend with the WoO

5/6/10, 1:51 AM   #27
ClaytonYeley

Anyone care to share their picks? It looks like it’s up in the air to me. Brad loyet won the last time midgets hit Haubstadt. Levi almost seemed unstoppable at TSS last year. Clauson is always hard to beat. Kuhn will be hard to pick against because he was the champion of both series last year. East will be fast without a doubt. Coons is always quick. Hines knows what he is doing when he straps in. The Kunz cars are fast everywhere they go. Hagen is running high in the points. Or could we get guys like Hess, T-Mez, or Cone running up front? Man I’m ready for Saturday to get here.

5/6/10, 3:07 AM   #28
JasonWatt

Is Stanbrough running? He checked out last PowerI race in the Lloyet car but hit the wall in 4 with less than 10 to go.

1 member likes this post: hudcone
5/6/10, 7:27 PM   #29
petey

Stanbrough told me sometime last year that he quit driving for Loyet that's why we saw him in one of Kunz's cars at the Bowl. They did run well together the few times they raced though.

5/6/10, 7:56 PM   #30
JasonWatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWatt View Post
Is Stanbrough running? He checked out last PowerI race in the Lloyet car but hit the wall in 4 with less than 10 to go.
Hud Cone ran well also if I remember correctly...... May have had a tire issue??

Hoping to see you this weekend Hud...... Hopefully you have a full season lined out....

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hut 100 car count?