IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
lazyifoto (Offline)
  #1 1/27/10 1:23 AM
Heard someone say there is suppose to be a sprint car show in louisville ky. at the freedom center this weekend ....Has anyone got any info on this.....????????thanks
kylenap@yahoo.com (Offline)
  #2 1/27/10 3:02 AM
hoosierhillbilly (Online)
  #3 1/27/10 6:49 AM
THere was an earlier thread looking for entries of 600 and 1000 CC mini-sprints to run this event. THe ad is a little misleading.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #4 1/27/10 3:45 PM
Originally Posted by lazyifoto:
Heard someone say there is suppose to be a sprint car show in louisville ky. at the freedom center this weekend ....Has anyone got any info on this.....????????thanks
Wangs??..........
_________
Brucer'
AFR37X (Offline)
  #5 1/27/10 5:34 PM
lazyifoto (Offline)
  #6 1/27/10 6:48 PM
Originally Posted by hoosierhillbilly:
THere was an earlier thread looking for entries of 600 and 1000 CC mini-sprints to run this event. THe ad is a little misleading.
Yeah the radio commercial said "sprints" not mini sprints.....I'll stay home .....
JordanBlanton (Offline)
  #7 1/27/10 7:20 PM
Easy killer; it's a no-payout race as support to a monster truck show...
DAD (Offline)
  #8 1/28/10 12:21 AM
I would sure pay to see an indoor sprint race. just watching them push off an make that first turn would be worth the price of admishion. most tv people have no idea there is a difference between a sprint car and a mini sprint. in fact the public in general couldn't tell the difference. on the track we will be running on i can guarantee that no other car could turn a faster lap. in fact you probably didn't know, but a mini sprint on a track the size of the old lawrenceburg 1/4 to 3/8 of a mile will be about 2/10 th of a second faster than a 410 non wing(WANG) SPRINTER. YOU SHOULD COME ON DOWN AND WATCH THE RACE IT'S WORTH THE TICKET.