IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Stagger (Offline)
  #1 1/8/10 6:08 PM
Brad Loyet)For his 22nd birthday, Brad Loyet got exactly what he wanted – another victory. The Sunset Hills native swept the feature races at the Lucas Oil Bull Ring Midget Nationals at Kemper Arena in Kansas City last weekend, earning $17,000. Saturday’s win also tied him with Billy Boat for the most midget series wins in a season (21).http://www.globe-democrat.com/1/8

Congrats on the victories. I still think good equipment helped a lot but you can't control that. Big Accomplishment to have that many victories.
But Brad "at this time" could not put tearoffs on Boats helmet.
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #2 1/9/10 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by Stagger:
Brad Loyet)For his 22nd birthday, Brad Loyet got exactly what he wanted – another victory. The Sunset Hills native swept the feature races at the Lucas Oil Bull Ring Midget Nationals at Kemper Arena in Kansas City last weekend, earning $17,000. Saturday’s win also tied him with Billy Boat for the most midget series wins in a season (21).http://www.globe-democrat.com/1/8

Congrats on the victories. I still think good equipment helped a lot but you can't control that. Big Accomplishment to have that many victories.
But Brad "at this time" could not put tearoffs on Boats helmet.
Or carry his helmet bag!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAXIMHATER (Offline)
  #3 1/9/10 6:40 AM
alot of billy's wins were with usac and i don't think that brad has won to many of those races bacause there are some real competition with usac well look at it this way if he don't win he will sure enough run your ass over
'
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #4 1/9/10 1:23 PM
Originally Posted by MAXIMHATER:
alot of billy's wins were with usac and i don't think that brad has won to many of those races bacause there are some real competition with usac well look at it this way if he don't win he will sure enough run your ass over
'
Ditto ,could not have said it any better.