IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brandon Petty
11/1/09, 12:18 PM   #11
Re: Brandon Petty
micro94

It would be cool to see Shively back but he is making hand over first building micro motors.He has a full blown state of the art shop in Lafayette now.

11/1/09, 5:42 PM   #12
triplexxx

I couldn't believe he came out of retirement.Brandon is like one of my kids.We had some great times when we were racing together back in the days.I'll bet one thing that he will be in the best of shape when the season starts next year.And to Roy and Mark thanks for getting him back to the track i didn't know if it would ever happen again.

Aero I know he has a few clean uniforms left in the closet.I think he still has the same mud on his helmets since the last time he was racing.I been telling him he should still be racing for a long time.Brandon and I are still the best of friends and will continue to be forever.I am glad I had a chance to work on his race cars for a couple of years.

Brian Cripe

11/1/09, 10:15 PM   #13
Wrenchman

[QUOTE=triplexxx;143517]I couldn't believe he came out of retirement.Brandon is like one of my kids.We had some great times when we were racing together back in the days.I'll bet one thing that he will be in the best of shape when the season starts next year.And to Roy and Mark thanks for getting him back to the track i didn't know if it would ever happen again.

Aero I know he has a few clean uniforms left in the closet.I think he still has the same mud on his helmets since the last time he was racing.I been telling him he should still be racing for a long time.Brandon and I are still the best of friends and will continue to be forever.I am glad I had a chance to work on his race cars for a couple of years.

Brian Cripe.

I too am excited to hear that Brandon has decided to get back in the seat and hit the ovals again. Like Cripe I too got to work with Brandon when he drove the 26 car that he drove to 3 feature wins in 2007. He was probally one of the most fun and exciting drivers I have had the pleasure to work with over the years. I caint wait for 2010 racing season at gas city to see Brandon ringing the cushion again.

11/2/09, 4:31 PM   #14
Shawn Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Wright View Post
Add my name to the list of those that will be glad to see Brandon back next year. As for Eric, after watching him qualify on a very heavy GC surface (sprint week show a few years back), I instantly became a fan of his.
I also became an instant fan when Erick was a rookie and gave Jack Hewitt all he wanted during a race at Kokomo. I wish someone could talk him out of retirement!

11/2/09, 5:40 PM   #15
HRI99

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
was told holt had his sprint in the grage race ready!
I first would like to thank everyone on the 42 team for th opprotunity they give me this year. We parted ways on the best of terms. Second I wish brandon petty the best of luck,him and I go way back racing karts at windfall raceway years ago.yes I do have possibly the nicest car I've ever built sitten in the shop so no matter what I have somethin, but to be honest I like most would rather be a hired gun instead of an owner operator any day.hopefully this off season another opprotunity will present itself to focus on just driving but if not the 99 will be as strong as ever
Posted via Mobile Device

11/2/09, 6:45 PM   #16
nonwingfan33

Good luck Brandon, glad to hear you are coming back. As for Shively, I have tried and tried to get him back in one, can't even get him to go watch a 410 race. He has not even been to watch a show since his last ride. If you bring some Bud Light to his shop you can do all kinds of bench racing with him though. Bottom line is, he is doing very well with the micro motors and has become one of the best motor guys in the nation. I do not think he will give that up.
Brian

11/2/09, 7:33 PM   #17
jim goerge

First time I ever saw Brandon was at Habstadt First timers there don;t stick it by the wall there but Brandon did Been a fan ever since

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brandon Petty