IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Oval Nats.
10/20/09, 6:39 PM   #11
Re: Oval Nats.
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
SEEEEEE, if you guy's would not of pissed Spridge off, we would know these things....
This is true Pine .

10/20/09, 7:10 PM   #12
Racer9bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEAT View Post
Sweet not running outlaw car at charlotte?
Posted via Mobile Device
My bad, I hadn't looked at the WoO sched. He will be at Lowes not the Oval Nats & he hasnt mentioned anything regarding Ventura so I would count him out for now.

10/20/09, 7:35 PM   #13
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer9bro View Post
My bad, I hadn't looked at the WoO sched. He will be at Lowes not the Oval Nats & he hasnt mentioned anything regarding Ventura so I would count him out for now.
Are you sure Cody isn't running the car @ LOWES?

10/20/09, 8:03 PM   #14
Pine

The way it sounds on the Grove Board, Cody Darrah will be in the 19 at Lowe's. So that should put the "Big Cat" at the PAS.

Come on Spridge, fill us in...

Bob, next year when you go back to Indiana, them guys are going to install a solar panel on top of your coon skin hat, for the races in the colder months.....
Last edited by Pine; 10/20/09 at 8:41 PM.

10/20/09, 9:09 PM   #15
BlackFlag#99

sweet might be in the #91 wing car for kkr

10/20/09, 11:38 PM   #16
packersfan

anyone know if Robert Ballou and Casey Shuman will be at the OVALS i want to get a couple of shirts?

10/21/09, 11:45 AM   #17
ImissAscot

Quote:
Originally Posted by packersfan View Post
anyone know if Robert Ballou and Casey Shuman will be at the OVALS i want to get a couple of shirts?
I think both will be here in some car or another. Last year Casey drove a Crossno car and Ballou in a Smiley car. I just wish that Shu's car had run better, and Ballou didn't dissapoint he was hard on the gas and junked a car or 2......

10/21/09, 1:50 PM   #18
Racer9bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
The way it sounds on the Grove Board, Cody Darrah will be in the 19 at Lowe's. So that should put the "Big Cat" at the PAS.

Come on Spridge, fill us in...

Bob, next year when you go back to Indiana, them guys are going to install a solar panel on top of your coon skin hat, for the races in the colder months.....
The Grove message board appears to be correct. The "Big Cat" Sweet will be running WoO at Lowes in the KKR 91 car. So that leaves the 19 car open & my guess would be Cody in the car.

Derek Sweet
Last edited by Racer9bro; 10/21/09 at 1:57 PM.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
10/21/09, 2:02 PM   #19
ImissAscot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer9bro View Post
The Grove message board appears to be correct. The "Big Cat" Sweet will be running WoO at Lowes in the KKR 91 car. So that leaves the 19 car open & my guess would be Cody in the car.

Derek Sweet
That sucks!!! I know that with the cut purse there is more money to be won at the WoO race but we are going to miss ":The Wee Man" over here for the ovals. I hope at least he gets a ride for the Ventura race if they don't bring the KKR dirt midget with them when they are here for Turkey Night

10/21/09, 2:28 PM   #20
Racer9bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissAscot View Post
That sucks!!! I know that with the cut purse there is more money to be won at the WoO race but we are going to miss ":The Wee Man" over here for the ovals. I hope at least he gets a ride for the Ventura race if they don't bring the KKR dirt midget with them when they are here for Turkey Night
Much to your dismay Im sure, Brad will not be running ventura, he has a prior engagement at Homestead Miami. But if you feel like heading a bit north to Tulare for the USAC races Nov. 14 & 15 Brad will be running the KKR dirt sprint car.
Last edited by Racer9bro; 10/21/09 at 2:29 PM.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Oval Nats.