IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A Shout out to Dave Rudisell & Staff!
10/6/09, 12:07 AM   #1
A Shout out to Dave Rudisell & Staff!
cmp

For Your Successful Year! You have a Lot of California Fans that Followed Your Vision since Day One The Huge Undertaking You took on. Your Postings have been informative and Fun to Follow. Keep up The Good Work and Many Years of Success!
Bruce Velo
Campbell Ca

10/6/09, 9:51 PM   #2
Re: A Shout out to Dave Rudisell & Staff!
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp View Post
For Your Successful Year! You have a Lot of California Fans that Followed Your Vision since Day One The Huge Undertaking You took on. Your Postings have been informative and Fun to Follow. Keep up The Good Work and Many Years of Success!
Bruce Velo
Campbell Ca
Bruce, Thanks for the kind words, I am very proud of my staff(family) and our racers and fans, i know we are not perfect, but we give it all we got. Each race we learn new ideas and such. Hope you can make it out in 2010.
Sincerely, Dave Rudisell

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A Shout out to Dave Rudisell & Staff!