IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
WRP (Offline)
  #1 9/20/09 1:46 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT: WE HAVE CANCELLED THE EVENT AT MILLSTREAM SPEEDWAY FOR TONIGHT, SEPTEMBER 20th.
SlideJob Jones (Offline)
  #2 9/20/09 3:40 PM
Hi! I hope none of you towed from Indiana to race here. There is no way of knowing they canceled. It isn't on their site, it isn't raining at all in findlay, and there isn't a real significant chance of it raining before 10pm. Welcome to the joke we know as millstream speedway.
5JMOFFATTFAN! (Offline)
  #3 9/20/09 4:30 PM
ya i hear thats a great place you would think george jones ran it HAHAHA all the cars would be there but no officials
WRP (Offline)
  #4 9/20/09 9:24 PM
Originally Posted by SlideJob Jones:
Hi! I hope none of you towed from Indiana to race here. There is no way of knowing they canceled. It isn't on their site, it isn't raining at all in findlay, and there isn't a real significant chance of it raining before 10pm. Welcome to the joke we know as millstream speedway.
It has rained off and on since 6PM at and around the track. With the forecast calling for 90% chance of rain for this evening, the decision was made to pull the plug early, as several cars/teams were coming from out of state.

As far as the website goes, it is controlled by track owners Greg and Mary Beth Roe. As I work for promoter Dean Miracle, all I have control over is the facebook page, where I immediately posted the the cancellation info as well as the Waynesfield website, and on several message boards all over the world wide web. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Slidejob, I see no humor in the fact that you come to this message board and lie to people. If you have such a problem with the way things were handled at Millstream, I invite you to contact either promoter Dean Miracle or track owners Greg and Mary Beth Roe, and voice your concerns personally instead of hashing false truths on internet message boards.

Gerry Keysor
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #5 9/20/09 10:33 PM
I thought Dean canceled his video streaming...
WRP (Offline)
  #6 9/20/09 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Onlydirt:
I thought Dean canceled his video streaming...
LOL....Thanks for the laugh! I needed it after tonight!