IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ride at "The Burg"
9/12/09, 7:26 PM   #1
Ride at "The Burg"
TBrown

Hello,

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Dave Rudissell. My son, daughter, dad, and (sometimes husband) are regulars at L'Burg. We go pretty much every week. Last night my kids asked if we could buy chances for a ride in the pace truck. I thought "what's the chance", but bought a few anyway. Well, we won. We were so pumped! We got to ride quite a few laps and then stand in the back of the truck in the infield for the race. Afterward, we got our picture taken with the feature winner (Dave Blaney). What an experience! You could not wipe the smiles off my kids (even my dads) faces! Let me tell you, it's a whole new perspective on the track than in the stands. Anyway, I want to say thanks to Dave for the ride and the rest of the crew who make this possible. You guys are great! My kids will remember this for a long time. Thanks again!

Tracey

9/13/09, 6:39 PM   #2
Re: Ride at "The Burg"
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBrown View Post
Hello,

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Dave Rudissell. My son, daughter, dad, and (sometimes husband) are regulars at L'Burg. We go pretty much every week. Last night my kids asked if we could buy chances for a ride in the pace truck. I thought "what's the chance", but bought a few anyway. Well, we won. We were so pumped! We got to ride quite a few laps and then stand in the back of the truck in the infield for the race. Afterward, we got our picture taken with the feature winner (Dave Blaney). What an experience! You could not wipe the smiles off my kids (even my dads) faces! Let me tell you, it's a whole new perspective on the track than in the stands. Anyway, I want to say thanks to Dave for the ride and the rest of the crew who make this possible. You guys are great! My kids will remember this for a long time. Thanks again!

Tracey
Tracey, No, Thank you for spending your time with us. Its your support that keeps us doing what we love to do. It was a true pleasure to have your family with me in the pace truck. Thanks again for all of your support of Lawrenceburg Speedway.
Sincerely, Dave Rudisell

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ride at "The Burg"