IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Drinker looking for more drinkers
9/1/09, 9:13 PM   #11
Re: Drinker looking for more drinkers
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBurger View Post
O.K. Dave, that gets me "160 miles closer"...........now what can you do to get me "40 years younger"?????
geesh!! you want it all!!! :2:

9/1/09, 9:24 PM   #12
Z-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBurger View Post
O.K. Dave, that gets me "160 miles closer"...........now what can you do to get me "40 years younger"?????
Marv
They have these little blue pills that can help you with the younger category, at least in one are anyway.

9/1/09, 9:27 PM   #13
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
I am a good drinker looking for more drinkers to drink with Sunday night after the races, if you can help me finish the season in style please contact my agent and he will see to it we have a good time. Mowerman is my agent so please contact him as soon as possible, Areo will handle the overflow.

Jerry
Jerry, just don't know what to think about this post, something to be proud of I guess.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Last edited by Dirtfan; 9/2/09 at 6:32 AM.

9/1/09, 9:33 PM   #14
1BIGracefan

Jerry,

I would love to take part in your end of the year activity but alas I have other plans. I do love a good COLD one every now and then warm not so much but to each there own!

Have fun and good times!!!

Kyle

9/1/09, 9:44 PM   #15
LittleRube

Quote:
I am a good drinker looking for more drinkers to drink with Sunday night after the races, if you can help me finish the season in style please contact my agent and he will see to it we have a good time. Mowerman is my agent so please contact him as soon as possible, Areo will handle the overflow.

Jerry
That sucks...I quit drinking too!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

9/1/09, 10:35 PM   #16
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRube View Post
That sucks...I quit drinking too!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Huh????

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

9/1/09, 10:47 PM   #17
Racerrob

I would like to join in but I am on a limited budget. I just can't keep up with you guys breaking out the brand names like Bud and Miller. Don't get me started about the mega drinkers ruining everything by indulging in Sam Adams, Stella and Corona.

Do you think somebody could start a spec drinking series? Drinks would be limited to Natural Light, Keystone Light, PBR or Milwaukees Best. Who's with me?

Rob Hoffman

9/1/09, 11:04 PM   #18
Z-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerrob View Post
I would like to join in but I am on a limited budget. I just can't keep up with you guys breaking out the brand names like Bud and Miller. Don't get me started about the mega drinkers ruining everything by indulging in Sam Adams, Stella and Corona.

Do you think somebody could start a spec drinking series? Drinks would be limited to Natural Light, Keystone Light, PBR or Milwaukees Best. Who's with me?

Rob Hoffman
Rob
I think they are making Burger again, would that qualify as a spec beer?

9/1/09, 11:07 PM   #19
SprintManDave

Quote:

Jerry
I would love to join you and Mowerman, but I would have to find someone to drive me to Kokomo and back on Sunday night.

9/1/09, 11:17 PM   #20
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

What The F#&%

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Drinker looking for more drinkers