IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Larry G. (Offline)
  #11 8/23/09 6:23 PM
Justin Allgaier and Jeff Bland, USAC Marcos Ambrose and Kyle Busch, WOO gotta buy a lottery ticket!
GFMMInc (Offline)
  #12 8/23/09 6:31 PM
Cole Whitt and anything he would want to drive...
IndyBound (Offline)
  #13 8/23/09 6:35 PM
I wouldn't start a WoO team. My USAC sprint team would run both pavement and dirt with Jeffrey Abold and Coleman Gulick getting the driving chores. They are two of the best racing talents I know to come out of the central N. Y., and the southern tier area of N.Y. respectively. If I were to add a third team Mike Litchy would get the driving chores.

This Tuesdays lottery drawing in N.Y is for somewhere in the $255 million range, if I seriously won it my grandsons college education would be the first thing I took care of, then I would buy a house in N. Y., one in the Indy area and a new motorhome. Then my real racing options would be to not start a sprint car team at all, instead I would start a new Sliver crown team for Jeffrey in 2010, possibly sponsor Coleman and Mike's existing SC teams and in 2011 start a new three car Gold Crown team for these same three drivers.

Both the WoO and USAC sprint car seasons are longer than I would want to devote myself to at this stage of my life.

Patti
Duane Hancock (Offline)
  #14 8/23/09 8:57 PM
USAC Team Kevin Swindell and Cale Conley

WOO Terry McCarl and Sammy Swindell
Panama (Offline)
  #15 8/23/09 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Bubzilla:
I wouldn't have any money left over to start the teams after I bought the brewery, ***** house, and a Winnebago.
First, I would like to apply for the Winnebago drivers position, PLEASE!

I would just start a 4 car team and let the drivers pick where and with who they wanted to run.
Wherever and whenever!

The team would be, Brady Short, Jeff Bland jr, Kenny Niflis, Chase Briscoe
Tq14
  #16 8/23/09 10:14 PM
USAC- JJ Yeley & Dave Steele

WOO- Cody Darrah & Erin Crocker
fishnman (Offline)
  #17 8/23/09 10:31 PM
No WoO teams but I would have three non-wing cars. With that much money I would sponsor two huge events at the burg, one midget in the spring and one sprint in the fall. $1.5 mill purse for each. The sprint teams would only run dirt with the following drivers: Joss Moffatt, Josh Spencer, and Dickie Gaines. I would have a fourth team for strictly USAC with 3 each cars, Champ car, Sprint and Midget. Driver of all three: Dave Darland. Triple Crown here we come!!!
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #18 8/23/09 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by fishnman:
No WoO teams but I would have three non-wing cars. With that much money I would sponsor two huge events at the burg, one midget in the spring and one sprint in the fall. $1.5 mill purse for each. The sprint teams would only run dirt with the following drivers: Joss Moffatt, Josh Spencer, and Dickie Gaines. I would have a fourth team for strictly USAC with 3 each cars, Champ car, Sprint and Midget. Driver of all three: Dave Darland. Triple Crown here we come!!!
That was'nt our plan!!!
Remember, the Bulldozer, 6 hand grenades, and a island in the tropics.
I Miss Manzy (Offline)
  #19 8/23/09 11:04 PM
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #20 8/23/09 11:17 PM
I know you said no current USAC guys but there's no hotter midget combination than Brad Kuhn and Scott Benic right now . So I would give these 2 men a 10 million budget and go get the triple crown baby.