IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ModernDayCowboyFan92 (Offline)
  #1 8/16/09 9:37 PM
Does anybody know what drivers are planning to attend Lawrenceburg on saturday night. I saw on another thread that Dave Darland was headed out to Nebraska, is he coming back for the USAC race? It was also mentioned that Bryan Clauson was planning on running the Sprint Bandit tour driving for Jeff Walker. Just wondering what USAC drivers are gonna be down at The Burg, since it usually puts on a good show.
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #2 8/16/09 9:48 PM
Originally Posted by ModernDayCowboyFan92:
Does anybody know what drivers are planning to attend Lawrenceburg on saturday night. I saw on another thread that Dave Darland was headed out to Nebraska, is he coming back for the USAC race? It was also mentioned that Bryan Clauson was planning on running the Sprint Bandit tour driving for Jeff Walker. Just wondering what USAC drivers are gonna be down at The Burg, since it usually puts on a good show.
I was told that Dave Darland, Jerry Coons Jr., Tracy Hines, and Levi Jones are coming on a bird from Springfield. Also Brad Sweet and Damion Gardner. I am sure there are many others that i can't confirm yet, Maybe some can get on here and let us know they are coming. I know all the regulars will be there, like Moffatt, Weber, Short, Etc. ect....
Going to be fun!!!
5 Likes: AustinSprinter, Eatin Dirt, racegal, SteveD, wildman92
ModernDayCowboyFan92 (Offline)
  #3 8/17/09 8:49 PM
Does anybody know if Dickie Gaines will have a ride for this race? Also, i noticed that Robert Ballou is on the TNT tour, along with Josh Wise, and since some of the guys that were mentioned that they were coming back for Lawrenceburg, i was wondering if those guys(Ballou & Wise) would be coming as well.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #4 8/17/09 9:33 PM
If I was a betting man I would say Ballou will run the TnT race.He has won it the last two years in a row and wants a third peddle car
Gregg (Offline)
  #5 8/17/09 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by ModernDayCowboyFan92:
Does anybody know if Dickie Gaines will have a ride for this race? Also, i noticed that Robert Ballou is on the TNT tour, along with Josh Wise, and since some of the guys that were mentioned that they were coming back for Lawrenceburg, i was wondering if those guys(Ballou & Wise) would be coming as well.
Dickie was running the Hurst Brothers #9 a week and a half ago. I'm looking for a return of that combination, but I could be wrong.
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #6 8/17/09 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:
If I was a betting man I would say Ballou will run the TnT race.He has won it the last two years in a row and wants a third peddle car
You would be the big winner with your bet. Robert is running the full TNT schedule. He wants a 3-peat and was disappointed he couldn't be at the burg and would definitely be there if either one had just shifted in scheduling one week or the other....and he does want that 3rd car.

Sacha
cshuman (Offline)
  #7 8/17/09 11:10 PM
Darland, Ballou, Gardner, Hockett, Clausen, Wise, Bacon, Gulick, Levi all out on the TNT deal.... We will see who doesnt stay out on the tour... With a nice point fund for the week of the TNT tour it maybe be tough for them to just leave to go to the Burg for a non points race...
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #8 8/17/09 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by cshuman:
Darland, Ballou, Gardner, Hockett, Clausen, Wise, Bacon, Gulick, Levi all out on the TNT deal.... We will see who doesnt stay out on the tour... With a nice point fund for the week of the TNT tour it maybe be tough for them to just leave to go to the Burg for a non points race...
So you commin to grab some $$$??

Charles Nungester
cshuman (Offline)
  #9 8/17/09 11:41 PM
Planned on being there tonight, having trouble coming up with a tow vehicle... hopefully we will get it straightened in the am and headed that way...
Racerrob (Offline)
  #10 8/18/09 8:00 AM
Jerry Coons Jr. will be at the wheel of the #69 at the Burg Saturday night. We are looking for a little redemption after our Lawrenceburg Sprintweek mishap and think we have put our dirt program back on track after our recent test at Wanesfield.

Wishing Dave and the crew all the best for Saturday night!!

Rob Hoffman