IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
D.O. (Offline)
  #1 8/16/09 11:09 PM
How about I get both these cowboys at Kelly's tomorrow night and we will see what they think??

Bland said he will be there and waiting on Puterbaugh to confirm his apperance.

Kelly's Pub too 10th & Lynhurst in Speedway LIVE or www.racinwithdo.com starting at 7 pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXx4lx15LhU
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #2 8/17/09 10:16 AM
have you showed bland this video. i think this was just a racng deal. billy got a great run off too and went into 3 and he biked it. Bland just got caught up in it. if billy didnt bike it he looked like he would of passed bland.
sprinter25 (Offline)
  #3 8/17/09 2:11 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
have you showed bland this video. i think this was just a racng deal. billy got a great run off too and went into 3 and he biked it. Bland just got caught up in it. if billy didnt bike it he looked like he would of passed bland.
I agree - that's what I saw in the video...a bal** out racer who stepped on it while racing for the lead. But there was no intent there, IMO....I'd be willing to bet that Jeff's done a few of like this in the past....and he'll likely do it in the future...it's called hard racing!
D.O. (Offline)
  #4 8/17/09 3:45 PM
Sounds like Bland might not show tonight.
DADO2680
  #5 8/17/09 4:18 PM
I was there. Had BP not bicycled he would have slid right into Bland. He stuck it in there to fast. I even heard the cops say that was a stupid move. Take second and the car home in one piece. I would hate to be the one who has pays for the damages.
cantc4mud (Offline)
  #6 8/17/09 5:20 PM
You know there is people that can put a spin on anything, But i think that is just a good case of driving in over your head!!! How in the world can somebody say there was no entent? What are we going to hear next (I know Bland should 'nt have been in that spot) I know if he drive's like that i sure don't want to be beside him, that's why them thing's have something on them other than a gas pedal... And second is a lot better then being on you head.
Hotshoe65s (Offline)
  #7 8/17/09 6:22 PM
Originally Posted by D.O.:
How about I get both these cowboys at Kelly's tomorrow night and we will see what they think??

Bland said he will be there and waiting on Puterbaugh to confirm his apperance.

Kelly's Pub too 10th & Lynhurst in Speedway LIVE or www.racinwithdo.com starting at 7 pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXx4lx15LhU
Brilliant..haha.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #8 8/17/09 6:37 PM
Originally Posted by D.O.:
Sounds like Bland might not show tonight.
He's probably better off, by not. As much as he's had go wrong this year, spending an evening dwelling on something bad that has already happened, that he can't do anything to change, isn't going to serve him at all. He's a talented driver and if he puts what's behind him, behind him and doesn't dwell on all the negative that seems to happened to him this year, IMO, his luck will change.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #9 8/17/09 8:15 PM
Yep....and if they were there....nobody mentioned it!!....better off left alone n' move on...cant change it now!!......
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #10 8/17/09 9:54 PM
drama queen