IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Salem, Saturday August 15
8/11/09, 10:05 PM   #21
Re: Salem, Saturday August 15
mac miller

We'll be there with these two cars........Stop by and say HI!
Last edited by mac miller; 11/18/09 at 4:56 PM.

8/12/09, 12:03 PM   #22
Hubie

Leaving the West Side of Indy around 2 pm

I never miss this event

going solo, have room. If you want to ride down, shoot me a PM

8/12/09, 2:11 PM   #23
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I heard a radio commercial on WITZ FM 104.7 (Jasper, IN) and they mention Dave Darland, and Tracy Hines among others as being entrants. I wonder if they are actually going to be there, or is this just speculation. I say this because I received an e-mail from USAC and it mentions Bryan Clauson as a potential midget entry. I noticed in this thread in an earlier post that he won't be there.
Last edited by ronmil; 8/12/09 at 2:17 PM.

8/12/09, 4:16 PM   #24
ModernDayCowboyFan92

Does anybody know if the 50M car will be there? Seems like they are always pretty fast. I might be mistaken, but i believe it was originally a Hoffman car. Also, i was wondering if Bryan Tyler will be there, it looks like they ran the Richmond race with the Contos team. Since it seems there wont be a full field, why wont some guys get some used hooiser tires and push off, take a couple laps, pull in and then collect the starting money. I also noticed that Santos ran his back-up car in one of the recent pavement races, which i think had Billy Wease in it.
Last edited by ModernDayCowboyFan92; 8/12/09 at 4:18 PM.

8/12/09, 4:35 PM   #25
duel

I don't think Tyler will be there but it would be nice. His motorhome caught fire when he was in Michigan a few weeks ago. burned the back half of it off. everyone got out ok thankfully.

8/12/09, 4:41 PM   #26
50mcrewguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayCowboyFan92 View Post
Does anybody know if the 50M car will be there? Seems like they are always pretty fast. I might be mistaken, but i believe it was originally a Hoffman car. Also, i was wondering if Bryan Tyler will be there, it looks like they ran the Richmond race with the Contos team. Since it seems there wont be a full field, why wont some guys get some used hooiser tires and push off, take a couple laps, pull in and then collect the starting money. I also noticed that Santos ran his back-up car in one of the recent pavement races, which i think had Billy Wease in it.
The 50M will not be there this week. We've been fielding the #94 silver crown car for Mike Lichty and after last weeks crash at Oswego we are a bit worn out.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Salem, Saturday August 15