IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > kokomo updates???
8/3/09, 3:37 PM   #51
Re: kokomo updates???
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
My stories and results are done three minutes after the checkers and sent to all media outlets :p

I win!

All fun aside, I need to get to kokomo soon
Posted via Mobile Device
Chris,

You definitely need to get to Kokomo soon. They only have a few races left this season and I can promise you that you won't be disappointed. Even the street stocks and thunder cars put on a great show. If by some chance you would be disappointed, let me know. I will buy you a pork chop sandwich, that is how sure I am you will enjoy the show. You can't go wrong with the sandwich either. It's as good as it gets.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

8/3/09, 3:42 PM   #52
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

There are two tracks in Indiana I have never been to, Kokomo and Gas City....strange isnt it.

8/3/09, 3:50 PM   #53
Fisher79

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Thats great Chris, you win. So where can we read this great journalisim that you create Derek? BTW I'm not trying to get in a pizzing contest here. You made a remark first about the accuracy of the updates and i just want to see how well you can do it. My guess is there is more people reading the updates than your articles, maybe not but it doesnt really matter. With that I'm done with this I need to get some work done. If you need someone to call your updates into on Saturday let me know I'm sure I can find someone for you.
Jerry Spencer made a comment about the updates being wrong, you moron. Not me. I was talking about you and your crew not knowing Puterbaugh wasn't on the lead lap. That's it. Updates do not factor into my side of this and, again, I will not be doing them Saturday.

You serious? You really are out to lunch and apparently aren't as tuned in as you think you are. Where did I say anything about my stuff being great? You are a legend in your own mind and clearly suffer from Short Man's Syndrome.

If you are literate and want to actually read my stuff before forming an opinion about it, I can be found at www.kokomospeedway.net, kokomotribune.com, kokomoperspective.com, hoseheads.com, luvracin.com, openwheeltimes.com or onedirt.com for racing stuff. If you want to read stick and ball stuff go to the Merrillville, Indiana Post-Tribune, the Herald Journal of Monticello, Indiana, the Elwood, Indiana Call-Leader, the Lafayette, Indiana Journal and Courier, the Pharos-Tribune of Logansport, Indiana or back to either of the Kokomo papers. I also had a Brickyard 400 column that ran statewide last week, if you want to find a CNHI paper and dig the special section out.

Again, is there anything else that's factually inaccurate that I can straighten out for you?

8/3/09, 3:54 PM   #54
purvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
I am not going to swear to it but I think we ran second after leading all but a couple laps in our heat, not bad for running with a broken right front shock. I will have to look at the video to make sure but I think that is what happened. I guess it really does not matter.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
Jerry, you are correct, Josh ran 1st for laps 1 through 5. Not a bad run at all.

8/3/09, 4:03 PM   #55
racingirl

Great job Coleman.....You have been looking really good...keep it up...
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: TeamCGR
8/3/09, 4:24 PM   #56
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher79 View Post
Jerry Spencer made a comment about the updates being wrong, you moron. Not me. I was talking about you and your crew not knowing Puterbaugh wasn't on the lead lap. That's it. Updates do not factor into my side of this and, again, I will not be doing them Saturday.

You serious? You really are out to lunch and apparently aren't as tuned in as you think you are. Where did I say anything about my stuff being great? You are a legend in your own mind and clearly suffer from Short Man's Syndrome.

If you are literate and want to actually read my stuff before forming an opinion about it, I can be found at www.kokomospeedway.net, kokomotribune.com, kokomoperspective.com, hoseheads.com, luvracin.com, openwheeltimes.com or onedirt.com for racing stuff. If you want to read stick and ball stuff go to the Merrillville, Indiana Post-Tribune, the Herald Journal of Monticello, Indiana, the Elwood, Indiana Call-Leader, the Lafayette, Indiana Journal and Courier, the Pharos-Tribune of Logansport, Indiana or back to either of the Kokomo papers. I also had a Brickyard 400 column that ran statewide last week, if you want to find a CNHI paper and dig the special section out.

Again, is there anything else that's factually inaccurate that I can straighten out for you?
No reason to resort to name calling Fisher, I am trying very hard NOT to resort to name calling here. Can you not disagree with someone without calling them names??? I just wanted to find your stuff out there so I could read it. A link would help. I dont care about being "tuned in" I am a fan, nothing more nothing less. I make it to 50 or 60 races a year and occasionally help with updates when no one else wants to take the time to do them. my problem is you want to criticize me for a few inaccuracies but you wont walk in my shoes and try to do it yourself.

BTW Jerry sorry I might have misread monica's writing. We did then en masse after the heats. You know neither monica or I would intentionally leave Josh out.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

8/3/09, 4:54 PM   #57
Jim Halpert

Can anybody tell me who is leading Kokomo sprint points? I assume Whitt by a large margin...but I can't find it anywhere.

8/3/09, 4:59 PM   #58
Hamby812

This thread is full of bickering. 1st about the best race track now about updates. Fisher I do not know you but you made a comment about seeing kokomo on a bad nite. I've been there 8 times and seen very good racing! But ive never seen slide jobs back and forth for ten laps in a row in every corner like I have seen at TSS many times. Plus how many times have you even been to TSS? These are just questions I dont want to start another pointless arguement. And about the updates I think any and all for any updates!!!! Its much appreciated by all of us, you cant bash it on here if you dont do it yourself(quickly). Once again no bashing here just stating facts. I appreciate all updates, and all tracks. Everyone has opinions, just sit back and enjoy what we all do here some good ole dirt track racing!!!

1 member likes this post: Joey Woods
8/3/09, 5:00 PM   #59
racingirl

cole whitt is leading the points at kokomo....
Posted via Mobile Device

8/3/09, 5:00 PM   #60
Hamby812

read up on page 4 the top 3 in points are on a post. Whitt, cottle, BP

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > kokomo updates???