IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Animals at the track
7/11/09, 11:31 AM   #11
Re: Animals at the track
FishBurger

My Boston Terrier, Brandy, is so considerate that when she poops it comes out wrapped in little cellophane packages. I'm pretty sure that Jade Clauson does that as well. As for Sprinter, as of yesterday afternoon he hadn't been able to make a deuce for about 24 hours. No, my bet is on one of those PA guys not quite making it back to their motorhome.
Last edited by FishBurger; 7/11/09 at 2:39 PM.

7/11/09, 11:48 AM   #12
SteveD

What a bunch of crap !!

7/11/09, 12:12 PM   #13
Eagle14

Well if this is the case... some people should bring there signifi....well nevermind...lol

7/11/09, 12:44 PM   #14
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

went to pizza hut last week on east wabash in terre haute..the waitress was walking us to our table i felt something kinda nip at my leg looked over and it was some freaking mut after the dog got sick the lady cleaned up the puke and walked to the restroom and come back to the table and started eating again i kinda felt sorry for her but after seeing this no way what freaking dirtbag and to top all this she and her 3 rugrats paid and she drove away i dont think she had any vision problems or anything..i was hott..finally blew up to the waitress .got our entire order for free never will go back to this pizza hut
Posted via Mobile Device

7/11/09, 1:30 PM   #15
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

I've tried but can't pass this one up. While there are people with dogs (and other pets) who do respect other people's property, etc., they are, in my opinion, the minority. Most dog owners will claim their dog is perfect and everyone else's dog is the problem. We have travelled all over the country, staying in RV parks and they are the worst even though all of them have pet rules. If there is an empty site next to you, you can be assured that someone will pull in and 4 or 5 dogs will roll out, find the nearest site (yours, not theirs) and do their business. The wintertime parks in Florida have become infested with dogs all over the place and silly old people talking baby talk to them while they use your site for their latrine. In the last couple of years I have noticed more dogs being brought into stores and restaurants and also race tracks. I spent a miserable night at Bloomington recently next to a woman with a dog that never stopped barking and also a yapping mutt at THAT. I moved even though I was there first. I suppose businesses are so hard up for customers that they won't turn those with pets away. I don't have a problem with people having their pets so long as they use reasonable judgement, keeping them quiet and not invading other people's space. I would definitely draw the line with the food shopping carts as a dog stroller.

7/11/09, 2:01 PM   #16
zeroracer

[QUOTE=**** happens though, ya know.[/QUOTE]

And sometimes you get it on you!!!

7/11/09, 2:16 PM   #17
Pat O'Connor Fan

I've been going to races since the mid-50s. In that time, I've seen thousands of guys who took dogs to the races. Hey! Some of those dogs could even share the driving to and from the tracks. As the old saying goes, "I wouldn't take her to the dog fights, even if she were gonna be in the main event". :2:

7/11/09, 9:31 PM   #18
streetstock29

If I was not able to bring Rocky to the track, I would not be able to go. He just can not stay by himself that long. I agree with what you are talking about, but it is not the pet, but the owner. It is like everything else in this world, just lack of respect for people. I sold my house this week and I was questioned a thousand times why I was touching up the paint and steam cleaning the carpets for the new owner. My response was "It is the right thing to do." People just don't respect anyone anymore. It is what is best for them and the h*** with everybody else. Don't blame the pets. Blame their owner. Pets can be your only friend somedays.

7/11/09, 10:09 PM   #19
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Pierce View Post
I've tried but can't pass this one up. While there are people with dogs (and other pets) who do respect other people's property, etc., they are, in my opinion, the minority. Most dog owners will claim their dog is perfect and everyone else's dog is the problem. We have travelled all over the country, staying in RV parks and they are the worst even though all of them have pet rules. If there is an empty site next to you, you can be assured that someone will pull in and 4 or 5 dogs will roll out, find the nearest site (yours, not theirs) and do their business. The wintertime parks in Florida have become infested with dogs all over the place and silly old people talking baby talk to them while they use your site for their latrine. In the last couple of years I have noticed more dogs being brought into stores and restaurants and also race tracks. I spent a miserable night at Bloomington recently next to a woman with a dog that never stopped barking and also a yapping mutt at THAT. I moved even though I was there first. I suppose businesses are so hard up for customers that they won't turn those with pets away. I don't have a problem with people having their pets so long as they use reasonable judgement, keeping them quiet and not invading other people's space. I would definitely draw the line with the food shopping carts as a dog stroller.
Now Al the last time I was in Pages in town My dog was Cleaner & Nicer then most the people in the store

7/11/09, 10:25 PM   #20
Rpracing1

Most dogs are scared by loud noises. Just like I saw a woman with a dog at the mall today. She (the woman) had no apparent problems. Some things I just do not understand.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Animals at the track