IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Yeley back to NASCAR?
4/11/09, 5:15 PM   #11
Re: Yeley back to NASCAR?
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Sun is out now!!....look'n possitive for tonite!!........

4/11/09, 7:59 PM   #12
Bruce Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Woods View Post
Bruce, your avatar who is that? I have heard about a rear engine sprint around here years ago driven by Harold Baker.

That's a photo taken by Al Consoli of the Hank's #52 car. I saw it race at Terre Haute driven by Butch Wilkerson (in the photo) and Ed Angle. It was at the 1st USAC Sprint race I ever attended (September 1970 @ THAT).

4/12/09, 3:25 PM   #13
Butch47265

:checkered::checkered:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Harrison View Post
That's a photo taken by Al Consoli of the Hank's #52 car. I saw it race at Terre Haute driven by Butch Wilkerson (in the photo) and Ed Angle. It was at the 1st USAC Sprint race I ever attended (September 1970 @ THAT).
That was the 1st rear engine ever run USAC we had 26 fast time missed the show it had something in tank alky was eating it up dissolved the stuff, but it was fun. Thank you Butch Wilkerson #1 :thumb:checkered::checkered::angry-smiley-007::applaud::applaud::checkered::checkered::check ered:

5/7/09, 7:08 PM   #14
stircrazy

This is not a "start and park team". Tagsby racing ran complete seasons in the truck series in 1999,2000, and 2001.
If not for engine troubles requiring a complete engine switch at the Kansas race J.J. and Tagsby racing would have at the very least finished in the top 5. The truck was set up beautifully and J.J. was beating everyone in the corners but losing it on the straights due to a loss of HP in the engine. Issues that will be resolved before the Texas race on June 5.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Yeley back to NASCAR?