IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
LEADERS EDGE (Offline)
  #1 8/13/09 5:28 PM
....that on the USAC website under the Battalion Fan Club Section they use a photo from the Chili Bowl.
Kevracer58 (Offline)
  #2 8/13/09 5:49 PM
You hit it right on the head.

"irony: the literal truth is in direct discordance to the perceived truth."

Kevin
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #3 8/14/09 11:57 AM
Yes sir!!....looks good to me...looks like you nailed that one!!......hadn't really noticed b4!!
  #4 8/14/09 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by LEADERS EDGE:
....that on the USAC website under the Battalion Fan Club Section they use a photo from the Chili Bowl.
What's up with that?

George Wilkins
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #5 8/14/09 5:00 PM
Originally Posted by nonwing:
What's up with that?

George Wilkins
Maybe they are planning on the Chili Bowl being a schedule "enhancement" for 2010?

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Midget82
  #6 8/14/09 5:11 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Maybe they are planning on the Chili Bowl being a schedule "enhancement" for 2010?
Maybe the Chili Bowl A-main will be lengthened and be re-named the Hut 100?

Also, instead of the tradition of running Midgets, a mid-straightaway triple jump will be added to the track and the Race of Champions will be run in Torc Trucks.
Vukie (Offline)
  #7 8/14/09 5:24 PM
Originally Posted by LEADERS EDGE:
If they used a photo from the Belleville Nationals everyone in the crowd would be giving the finger.
Kevracer58 (Offline)
  #8 8/14/09 7:59 PM
no one from USAC has answered this, huh?
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #9 8/14/09 11:59 PM
How about if you go to the Usac Live Pitpass and look at the picture of whos car it is. It is a picture from my car at kokomo this year. Funny since i havent ran a usac race in three years or so and dont really support them
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #10 8/15/09 9:36 AM
Originally Posted by mud packer:
maybe they are planning on the chili bowl being a schedule "enhancement" for 2010?