IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
midgetracer (Offline)
  #1 8/3/09 10:20 PM
MTQRL will be having a pitch-in after the race at Greensburg Saturday, August 8th. Please see the website, MTQRL.com, for details.
bgbrd (Offline)
  #2 8/4/09 7:47 AM
Originally Posted by midgetracer:
MTQRL will be having a pitch-in after the race at Greensburg Saturday, August 8th. See the website for details.
Btt
Posted via Mobile Device
24midgets (Offline)
  #3 8/4/09 11:59 AM
don't forget mud boots
Posted via Mobile Device
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #4 8/4/09 3:10 PM
As much as it has rained in Greensburg today I don't think mud boots would help. Maybe a boat?
nowings4me (Offline)
  #5 8/4/09 5:23 PM
Let's not give-up hope just yet. Chances of rain seem to decrease day by day after this deluge. Maybe with some sun, wind, and hard work we can still get this done. Anyone needing my help in ANY way, send me a PM and I will be there to help.
STP (Offline)
  #6 8/4/09 6:39 PM
Originally Posted by nowings4me:
Let's not give-up hope just yet. Chances of rain seem to decrease day by day after this deluge. Maybe with some sun, wind, and hard work we can still get this done. Anyone needing my help in ANY way, send me a PM and I will be there to help.
The weekend is far enough away the water will hopefully dry up by then. It's going to be fun to hang out after the race with everyone. I can't believe this season is almost over.
Posted via Mobile Device
nowings4me (Offline)
  #7 8/4/09 6:44 PM
Let's fill-in some of those TBAs and go racing some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STP (Offline)
  #8 8/4/09 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by nowings4me:
Let's fill-in some of those TBAs and go racing some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Mark has been working on that but the tracks have other events scheduled and we are getting swamped with work.

How's the pit area and track look at Greensburg?
midgetracer (Offline)
  #9 8/5/09 10:57 AM
Does anyone have a small charcoal grill they could bring?
Uncle_Charlie (Offline)
  #10 8/5/09 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by STP:
How's the pit area and track look at Greensburg?
As of noon today, it is still very much under water. Tuesday,we had over 4 inches of rain and the creek grew too big for its' bridges. The whole pit area and track was under water. Today, you would need a boat to get Gary Lee to the announcers booth. The pits are still soggy enough to sink my bike if I were to stop moving.

I am thinking that we still have a chance if it does not rain anymore and the sun were to come out. Keep good thoughts, because from what I saw of the track on Monday, it was very smooth.

Hope to see all of you Saturday,

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Originally Posted by midgetracer:
Does anyone have a small charcoal grill they could bring?
How small do you need?