IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
usac99 (Offline)
  #21 7/9/12 2:04 PM
What does AJ Allmendinger and Tyler Walker have in common ?
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #22 7/9/12 6:10 PM
Originally Posted by usac99:
What does AJ Allmendinger and Tyler Walker have in common ?
Shouldn't that be what do, instead of what does. Don't really care either way. I am sure that was more exciting than anything on the track that night, or the track would have put racing highlights on the website instead. I agree with many that Tyler was out of control, but I think the securtity made the situation much worse. They were as bad as he was.
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, Mud Packer, MWestfallfan54, Pine, sprintgal
brian2h (Offline)
  #23 7/9/12 6:36 PM
Originally Posted by HonkerII:
Yea I know it's Williams Grove but still.

Warning - adult language, adult situation,
stupidity

Here
looks like she punched harder than the fat crew guy (ouch) hope tyler didnt train him and if he did better be glad nobody showed up at his white ford.lol
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, interpreter66, mayor31, Mud Packer
mayor31 (Offline)
  #24 7/9/12 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by brian2h:
looks like she punched harder than the fat crew guy (ouch) hope tyler didnt train him and if he did better be glad nobody showed up at his white ford.lol
I thought it was Rusty punching or was that a slap LOL
ronmil (Offline)
  #25 7/10/12 3:59 PM
Has the video been removed? I just now got around to viewing it and the connection timed out; tried several times.

Ron Miller
Dalton Dietrich (Offline)
  #26 7/10/12 5:08 PM
What pit cart said is absolutely right. Tyler as well as the larger man and the girl were headed back to their trailer. The women security guard followed like a puppy dog. When you tell them to leave and they are, end it. Obviously the other security guard was standing at the trailer running his lemon, and he has a habit of doing so as he ran his mouth "in private" about my dad one night. Glad to see action was taken against them as well.
3 Likes: MWestfallfan54, PIT CART, SC90
Chubs Peterson (Offline)
  #27 7/10/12 5:43 PM
**** I cant wait to get to the Grove in Sept.
ronmil (Offline)
  #28 7/12/12 4:26 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
Has the video been removed? I just now got around to viewing it and the connection timed out; tried several times.
Never mind; it works now.

Ron Miller
Sawdust101 (Offline)
  #29 7/12/12 8:04 PM
Tyler kind of looks like Joe Cocker from Woodstock days. All he needed was light Blue shoes with white stars on them. FLASHBACK !!!!!
wvwildthg (Offline)
  #30 7/12/12 9:32 PM
drug test him before he gets someone hurt!!!