IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #1 6/4/19 7:19 AM
Is Montpelier midget show a go tonight,?
3 Likes: LUCKYONE, mc/rider, tirespinner
mc/rider (Online)
  #2 6/4/19 8:32 AM
Leaving So.Indiana in 2 hours

When in doubt Gas It
4 Likes: duel, i love dirt track racing, LUCKYONE, tirespinner
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #3 6/4/19 1:10 PM
I'd say we are go Jimmy. Headed that way as soon as I pack up here at work. I'll do my best to keep you updated.

Heal up quick my friend!
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #4 6/4/19 1:41 PM
Thanks Matt getting better everyday
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, Ken Bonnema
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 6/4/19 2:12 PM
Hope everyone has a great time A show I have and would love to make but after twin cities last week. I feel it's best to stay close to home.

Still having problems keeping my potassium levels from bottoming out and when I succeed at that then Im dehydrated. Halfway to Twin Cities I started feeling run down, tired dizzy standing once I got there. I started drinking a lot of water. By heat race time I felt fine, Just took me awhile to figure out what I needed, happened at the little 500 too. Sticking close to home until I can find the right balance of meds, water etc. Thing is, Im not supposed to drink more than a two liter of fluids a day. Oh well, Have fun, I'll have to catch it on FLO tonight.

Hang in there Jimmy You got this!

Charles Nungester
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #6 6/4/19 4:08 PM
A buddy who is there already said the parking lot is very soft.

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
ronmil (Offline)
  #7 6/4/19 4:52 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Hope everyone has a great time A show I have and would love to make but after twin cities last week. I feel it's best to stay close to home.

Still having problems keeping my potassium levels from bottoming out and when I succeed at that then Im dehydrated. Halfway to Twin Cities I started feeling run down, tired dizzy standing once I got there. I started drinking a lot of water. By heat race time I felt fine, Just took me awhile to figure out what I needed, happened at the little 500 too. Sticking close to home until I can find the right balance of meds, water etc. Thing is, Im not supposed to drink more than a two liter of fluids a day. Oh well, Have fun, I'll have to catch it on FLO tonight.

Hang in there Jimmy You got this!
Chuck,
If I took in that much fluid, I would have to tow a PortaPotty behind my car! 😁

Ron Miller
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #8 6/4/19 6:04 PM
41 midgets as of 5pm
Morin Racing 98 (Offline)
  #9 6/4/19 7:03 PM
Anyone getting audio from the USAC app? Mine is not working.
OnTheGas61 (Offline)
  #10 6/4/19 7:14 PM
Any update on car counts, midgets and sprints?