IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #31 10/18/12 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by SDHill89:
USAC has a Chief Appellate Judge and a USAC Court of Appeals?
Oh yeah. Rumor has it that Judge Joe Brown presides with Dean Wormer & Wilhelm Klink serving on the Court of Appeals.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, jim goerge, Joe Whisler, koolaid89, monkeyboy, Morgan7m, tim brown
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #32 10/18/12 10:30 PM
Maybe the neck was in bad shape and after the deal at Kokomo Levi feared there was a payback coming and didn't want to risk more injury to the neck. Just a thought and no I don't think Jon S would look for a payback on that way. Just throwing a different angle at it.

Posted via Mobile Device
jjones776 (Offline)
  #33 10/19/12 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by sprinterfan:
This makes no sense to me at all... Why is USAC stirring this up again?? He got penalized,,, and (some) people moved passed it. Why not keep the penalty enforced and let the issue go away?? Levi's season was done anyway!

USAC sucks. You all better stay consistent is all I'm saying. If the worst driver in the series dumps your poster child next year, and theres no video proving it... Better stay consistent...

Absolutely blows me away.... That was BY FAR the ugliest move toward another driver I had ever seen. Lack of evidence?? Ask anyone, hell Levi admitted to it. Are you kidding me. How many times have you seen Jon Stanbrough get pissed?
So you heard levi admit it? I don't think you did.

Posted via Mobile Device
6 Likes: 38DD, BrentTFunk, DirtyD, JON'S MOM, rclaridge, sprinterfan
sprinterfan (Offline)
  #34 10/19/12 1:02 PM
your joking right....?
jjones776 (Offline)
  #35 10/19/12 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by sprinterfan:
your joking right....?
Nope. I'm serious. Did you hear him say it?

Posted via Mobile Device
Hamby812 (Offline)
  #36 10/20/12 12:08 AM
Just saying what I heard. But we have a friend of the family very close to Levi. And he told him he was not going to race full time any more. He was going to run one of the family owned rural kings and race from time to time....

Posted via Mobile Device
Melmo (Offline)
  #37 10/20/12 3:13 AM
Wow!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
captrat (Offline)
  #38 10/23/12 9:40 PM
Don't forget to blame them for the troubles in the Middle East, the weather, and the flu this winter!
JON'S MOM (Offline)
  #39 10/24/12 9:00 PM
Originally Posted by jjones776:
so you heard levi admit it? I don't think you did.

posted via mobile device
jon could have lost his life
i think this was serious cant beleive they gave his points back..
5 Likes: Eldora Three, Infinity Shocks, mowerman, spicoli, Team T
midget96 (Offline)
  #40 10/25/12 9:56 AM
I wasn't there so I have no opinion on what happened. But does any thing that "Chief Appellate Judge Jeff Stoops" does surprise anyone. He and the board is letting Miller run USAC in the ground.