IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > UAW American Made Mel Kenyon Midget Series crunch time
9/9/16, 10:50 AM   #1
UAW American Made Mel Kenyon Midget Series crunch time
USSA

For the drivers in the UAW American Made Mel Kenyon Midget Series the end of the season is in sight. The USSA midget series will race at US 24 Speedway Saturday night, marking the series last 2016 appearance on dirt.

Dameron Taylor leads the point battle heading into the 30-lap feature on the semi-banked bullring. Taylor’s lead over Chase Jones is just 123 points, to narrow a margin for Taylor to coast into Championship night at Anderson Speedway on October 8. Jones has won all four of the races held at US 24 in 2016 forcing Taylor to stay on his toes. Taylor and Jones, along with Kent Kriegbaum are the only drivers entered in Saturday race that visited victory lane at US 24 Speedway.

Jones leads Logan Huggler by 53 points with Trey Osborne following Huggler by 16 and Ryan Huggler trailing Osborne by 50 markers. Along with Jones these three drivers have been trading spots in the championship point race nearly every week.

UAW American Made Mel Kenyon Midget Series racing at US 24 Speedway is always unpredictable and exiting. Practice is scheduled to start at 6 with racing to follow at 7. US 24 Speedway is located I US 24 west of Logansport, IN.

2 members like this post: EBookerFan, Task Force
9/9/16, 9:12 PM   #2
boomer

GOD BLESS THE UAW!!! Joined in 1977. Best thing that ever happened to my family and I. Retired but still pay very small amount for dues & happy to do so.

2 members like this post: CCFEHR, EBookerFan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > UAW American Made Mel Kenyon Midget Series crunch time