IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA Resched WKS Double Header
5/13/14, 12:03 PM   #1
MMSA Resched WKS Double Header
MMSA

We have rescheduled the 1st race at Western Kentucky Speedway.

It will be a double header weekend with the Friday June 27th Race at Chandler Motor Speedway, and a Western Kentucky Speedway race the following night on the 28th.

Details and payout will be posted soon, @ www.midwestminisprints.com

2 members like this post: Avon Open Wheel fan, Bradleyracing86
5/13/14, 2:46 PM   #2
Re: MMSA Resched WKS Double Header
Jim Gardner

Excellent date. Should work nicely. I hope that the track anticipates a light crowd with the NASCAR races at Kentucky going on and doesn't take that as a slight to the mini sprints.

5/13/14, 3:50 PM   #3
Re: MMSA Resched WKS Double Header
DAD

Jim

I bet they have a different clientele at Western Kentucky than the average NASCAR crowd. I don't think short track dirt people get into that pavement stuff...too much.>>> How does that bumper sticker go>>>

"Pavement is for parking" (unless it's "Kentucky Speedway, They still use cow pastures) "Dirt is for racing" you know Like Western Kentucky Speedway".

Me I want to be as far away from Sparta as I can get and Nebo is about as far away as you can get and still be in the state of Kentucky.

I hope we have a very good showing down there and put on one heck of a show for those people. Real open wheel cars don't get down there very much any more.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: Bradleyracing86
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA Resched WKS Double Header