IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington photos posted and a few comments
4/28/13, 3:19 PM   #1
Bloomington photos posted and a few comments
racephoto1

I have my Bloomington photos from Friday posted at;

www.Racephoto1.com , and thanks for looking.

IMG_7884 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
Kevin Chambers

IMG_7994 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
Brandon Mattox and Danny Holtsclaw

IMG_8202 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr
Bub Cummings, sprint feature winner.

The racing was spectacular, and the track was perfect. smooth and tacky all night. The features were wide open , run anywhere you wanted. The crew at Bloomington hit a home run.

The early season exuberance was expensive for more then one driver, and hopefully that's over. Also, congratulations to Bub Cummings, nice to see an old guy spank the young pups.

4/29/13, 9:02 AM   #2
Re: Bloomington photos posted and a few comments
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Just shows ya gotta be around at the end to get it done. Tough last corner for Dakota, but so great to see a grass roots guy like Bub take the checkers, his own money on the side of the car and a great victory on opening night. Thanks to Bloomington Speedway, owners and staff for a great first HARF night of the year. The next HARF night discounts come up in 2 weeks on May 11th, see you there, bob.

5/1/13, 7:12 PM   #3
Re: Bloomington photos posted and a few comments
btownracer

Chris, thanks for posting a very cool pic from hot laps. I would like to get a copy of that shot.

Kevin Chambers

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington photos posted and a few comments