IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > No Racin' with D.O. Show till April
3/4/13, 7:02 PM   #1
No Racin' with D.O. Show till April
D.O.

Sorry but our 20 years at Kelly's Pub Too in Speedway has come to and end. We were informed that Kelly's isn't making money and has to trim any excess. So with that news we have put the show on the back burner until April. We arn't sure where it will be as of yet but have a couple of places in mind. So sorry about all that but we needed a break from Kelly's to restart.

3/4/13, 7:14 PM   #2
treecitytornado

Thanks for all the great years of the show on TV, Radio, and most recently the internet. I still miss your show on channel 4! Miss "The King" too! Thanks for all you have done for me and other local racers! Hope you find a new location soon!

J.T. Stapp

Posted via Mobile Device

3/4/13, 8:19 PM   #3
Re: No Racin' with D.O. Show till April
racefan20

Well that sucks

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

3/5/13, 7:26 AM   #4
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Pit Stop BBQ in Brownsburg would get my vote. Great food and atmosphere and they just expanded their bar.

1 member likes this post: racefan20
3/5/13, 8:45 AM   #5
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
Sorry but our 20 years at Kelly's Pub Too in Speedway has come to and end. We were informed that Kelly's isn't making money and has to trim any excess. So with that news we have put the show on the back burner until April. We arn't sure where it will be as of yet but have a couple of places in mind. So sorry about all that but we needed a break from Kelly's to restart.
I say you get some sponsors and take the show on the road, HalfMoon could be your first stop, we will put you in a room at the hotel right next to the resturant so you can have a few adult beverages. A different city every week with a different group of fans, Kokomo would pack the place.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/HalfMoon

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > No Racin' with D.O. Show till April