IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 3/22/14 7:27 PM
What can you say, we were off of the chair and jumping up and down.

Proud of you kid

Jerry #66j
stida.com / HalfMoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com Spencer Racing on facebook
15 Likes: Bobv, Brakeline, cowboyhar69, FishBurger, KENDALLRACING, luckybuc97, midget fan, racenut69, racephoto1, rapid robert, ronmil, smith19, speed bump, TQ29m, WBR 3E
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #2 3/22/14 7:37 PM
We have been fans since we met Kyle won't be long we will like stock cars again.

Jerry#66j
stida.com / HalfMoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com Spencer Racing on Facebook
3 Likes: FishBurger, ronmil, speed bump
throb (Offline)
  #3 3/22/14 7:43 PM
That wasn't an easy one that's for sure! That was some damn entertaining racing also!

Rob Botts
6 Likes: FishBurger, Gregg, Jerry Spencer, luckybuc97, racenut69, ronmil
410fuelinjected (Offline)
  #4 3/22/14 8:10 PM
Best taxi cab race in a long time. Nice to see Rowdy come to victory lane and congratulate him on his first win.
5 Likes: Jerry Spencer, luckybuc97, racenut69, ronmil, TQ29m
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #5 3/22/14 8:47 PM
You knew it was only a matter of time. In all the time I've been a race fan, I don't think I've ever seen a driver who's learning curve was so fast, from the time he first climbs into a type of race car, to the time he arrives at the level that it takes to win. I would be shocked if he doesn't win a cup race, this year.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
5 Likes: cowboyhar69, Jerry Spencer, mc/rider, racenut69, robert gatten
carl s (Offline)
  #6 3/22/14 8:53 PM
and nice to see the US Pipeline still producing.
2 Likes: racenut69, racephoto1
racenut69 (Offline)
  #7 3/22/14 9:21 PM

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #8 3/22/14 9:31 PM
I caught the last 15 laps. Some of the best, if not the best, racing I've seen from NASCAR. That was entertaining for sure! Larson was awesome...I thought Bush had him and Larson powered between him and the wall to get back by. That was great!!
Loved the famous "steering wheel out the window" doughnuts!! The announcers hadn't seen that before...but us open wheel fans know it all to well.
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Onlydirt
smith19 (Offline)
  #9 3/22/14 10:27 PM
I caught an interview on serious radio after the race. they said kyle this is your biggest win to date. right. kyle said no, no it isn't. the outlaw race I won in norcal is at the top of the list. and went on to describe it. I laughed so hard I about fell over...........

CHRIS SMITH
9 Likes: curtv10, IndyBound, Jerry Spencer, KENDALLRACING, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racephoto1, RetiredShoe, speed bump
410fuelinjected (Offline)
  #10 3/22/14 11:14 PM
For those who missed the race http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com...ce-at-fontana/
3 Likes: Jerry Spencer, racenut69, speed bump