IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
LindaKMansfield (Offline)
  #1 7/14/21 6:57 PM
Double Points Are Up for Grabs at Gas City Friday Night!

This Friday night, July 16, is an important one in the battles for Gas City I-69 Speedway’s 2021 track championships, because double points are up for grabs in the non-wing sprint, modified, street stock and hornet divisions!

In addition to those four key divisions running in the “Mid-Season Championship,” the Midwest Oldtimers Vintage Race Club will be on hand to showcase racing of the past.

The pit gate opens at 3 p.m. and the grandstands at 5 p.m. Hot laps are at 6:30 p.m. and the racing starts at 7:30 p.m.

An adult general admission ticket only costs $15, and kids 12 and under are free! A pit pass is $30.

The following week, Friday, July 23, Gas City I-69 Speedway will host the opening round of USAC Sprint Week, featuring the stars of the USAC AMSOIL national sprint car series. The 600cc non-wing micro-sprints will support the card.

Those tickets cost $30 for adults, with kids 12 and under free. A pit pass is $35. The same times apply; the pit gate opens at 3 p.m. and the grandstands at 5 p.m., with hot laps at 6:30 p.m. and racing at 7:30 p.m.

The complete 2021 schedule and more information are on the track’s website at GasCityI69Speedway.com. Fans and competitors can also follow it on Twitter: @GasCitySpeedway; Instagram: @GasCitySpeedway and Facebook: GasCitySpeedwayOnTheGas.

Gas City I-69 Speedway is located on State Road 22, approximately a half-mile west of I-69, exit 259. It is about halfway between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, and attracts drivers and fans from all over the Midwest.
Attachments:
July16.jpg (40.1 KB)

2 Likes: 95KART, ROSCO