IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Seadog (Offline)
  #1 1/25/11 9:17 AM
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cu...r-shane-hmiel/

Very encouraging! Go Shane!
20 Likes: Amzie, AustinSprinter, brian26, cowboyhar69, Crankin, dirt330, dirtball, dirtnonwingfan, duel, IndyBound, JEFFSTOY, Jimmydiesel, mtek56, Mud Packer, racephoto1, RacinBabe, Red Hat, rrc, Russell Ficklin
racegal (Online)
  #2 1/25/11 9:19 AM
Thank you for the link to that article! That IS very encouraging!
Thanks again!
I will continue my prayers for Shane!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #3 1/25/11 2:19 PM
Thanks for the update. I was there at THAT when he crashed, and after witnessing what he went through, to have such a good prognosis for recovery is amazing. Praise the LORD! You are still in our prayers Shane and family.
brian26 (Offline)
  #4 1/25/11 4:03 PM
Originally Posted by illinisprintfan:
Thanks for the update. I was there at THAT when he crashed, and after witnessing what he went through, to have such a good prognosis for recovery is amazing. Praise the LORD! You are still in our prayers Shane and family.

I have been watching from a distance on the Shane Hmeil story. In spite of my "conservative views" about his past, I have come to realize this kid could be a Legend after all.

He could turn out to be a Pheonix Bird, purified by fire- and the skills of the best within him at the same time. I am becoming a Shane Hmeil fan.

I truly wish to see that.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 1/25/11 6:01 PM
Very encouraging news. However I also keep updates on FBook directly from Mom. I don't think he's that far along yet, But is able to travel and looking forward to Florida.

Shane and his family are great people. From the moment this happened he's been in my prayers everyday.

Keep of the great work Shane.
Chuck

Charles Nungester
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #6 1/25/11 6:41 PM
Originally Posted by brian26:
I have been watching from a distance on the Shane Hmeil story. In spite of my "conservative views" about his past,
Nice that your conservative views allow you to judge someone you have never met. I know I am not perfect so there for I only judge Shane on how he treated me and others around him.Hope for a complete recovery, and hope to see you soon.
4 Likes: brian26, Jimmydiesel, Pine, racephoto1
bojo20 (Offline)
  #7 1/25/11 7:17 PM
Great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hopeing and praying for a complete recovery
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #8 1/25/11 7:33 PM
A great update indeed. We were at THAT when the accident happened and you knew immediately that it was serious. A big thank you goes out to the safety personnel that worked to remove Shane from the car. Also a shout out to the team of health care professional who have brought Shane along to this point. Thoughts and prayers continue for the entire Hmeil family.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
racinround
  #9 1/25/11 8:48 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
Nice that your conservative views allow you to judge someone you have never met. I know I am not perfect so there for I only judge Shane on how he treated me and others around him.Hope for a complete recovery, and hope to see you soon.
I dare say you judge people every day that you've never met. Watching the news, reading a news report, voting for an elected official, etc, etc. It's part of life.

Anyone that says they "don't judge" others are either a fool, a lier, or both.

Be carefull...it's a long fall off that high horse!
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #10 1/26/11 7:59 AM
Originally Posted by racinround:
I dare say you judge people every day that you've never met. Watching the news, reading a news report, voting for an elected official, etc, etc. It's part of life.

Anyone that says they "don't judge" others are either a fool, a lier, or both.

Be carefull...it's a long fall off that high horse!
Maybe in my mind, But I don't get on a message board, and do it in a public forum to kick a person when he is down. When you fall off that high horse, let me know how it feels.