IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Trenton_Darland (Offline)
  #1 5/26/12 7:47 PM
I'm doing updates from Lincoln Park Speedway tonight over on the Dave Darland Facebook Fan page as well as Dad's Twitter account where you can follow him @DaveDarland if anyone is intersted. Thanks again!

BTW: Good to be back on IOW again. It's been awhile. Site looks amazing Bill! Keep up the great work!
[COLOR="Black"]

---------- Post added at 6:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:44 PM ----------

There are 21 Sprint Cars at Lincoln Park Speedway tonight in Putamville, Indiana.

---------- Post added at 6:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:45 PM ----------

Heat 1 Finish:

1. Stanbrough
2. Beauchamp
3. Weir
4. Burton
5. Dautrich

---------- Post added at 6:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:45 PM ----------

Heat 2 Finish:

1. Gullick
2. Messeraul
3. McIntyre
4. Holtsclaw
5. Link

---------- Post added at 6:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:46 PM ----------

Heat 3 Finish:

1. *DARLAND
2. Bland
3. Boesphlug
4. Hupp
5. Abel
9 Likes: addictedtodirt, cwfan08, Midget 89, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, sc17x, skids59, TeamCGR, TNRustler
  #2 5/26/12 8:17 PM
attatched is the A-Main Lineup!
2 Likes: crawfordsville410fans, racegal
  #3 5/26/12 9:28 PM
Lining up for 2night's A-Main event at Lincoln Park Speedway in Putamville, Indiana. "The People's Champ" rolls off from the outside of row 2 in P4.

---------- Post added at 8:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:18 PM ----------

DARLAND to the lead

---------- Post added at 8:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:27 PM ----------

5 laps to go and *DARLAND still remains out front!
3 Likes: crawfordsville410fans, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal
racegal (Offline)
  #4 5/26/12 9:36 PM
And he wins!!
Thank you Trenton!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
2 Likes: Pat O'Connor Fan, Trenton_Darland
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #5 5/26/12 9:53 PM
Good racing no yellows. Dusty water truck must used all the water in the infield. Little jump on backstretch....still a awsome show

Posted via Mobile Device
LUCKYONE (Offline)
  #6 5/26/12 9:59 PM
whats the run down thanks
racegal (Offline)
  #7 5/26/12 10:11 PM
Darland
Bland
Stanbrough
Beauchamp
Gullick
That's all I know!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #8 5/27/12 12:05 AM
Was out the door and on my way to this race about five miles from the house and the phone rang, Dad, Wanna go fishin/swimmin/Grillin?

Me, YUP.

I missed a DD win but still had fun. Hope PVille had a good show and crowd.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: Jhouts06, racegal
racefan20 (Offline)
  #9 5/27/12 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Was out the door and on my way to this race about five miles from the house and the phone rang, Dad, Wanna go fishin/swimmin/Grillin?

Me, YUP.

Hey family is more important than racin 100% of the time..........no matter what anyone says on here. There is always another race.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
6 Likes: addictedtodirt, cowboyhar69, Danny Burton, Downey44, racegal, TeamCGR
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #10 5/27/12 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:

Me, YUP.

An early Father's Day present from Chuck. Hope you enjoyed the day. You made a good choice my friend.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante