IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Local Charity fundraiser
2/3/21, 1:41 PM   #1
Local Charity fundraiser
Josh Spencer

Hello everyone I just wanted to share something that my wife will be doing in March to raise money for Ainsley’s Angels. Ainsley’s Angels raises money to put toward the purchase of Axiom conversion chairs. These chairs enable our Riders who need a larger chair and they are also easier for individuals who can assist with their transfers in and out of the chair. They are also the chairs we use when participating in Triathlons. They come with a bike boom that attaches so that the Rider can participate in the bike portion of the event.

We are a non-profit so we rely on the generosity of others to fund our mission of inclusion, but we also need volunteers! We are always looking to grow our family. We need Angel Runners (those who lend their legs to our Angel Teams) to help get our Riders off the sidelines and across finish lines. Guardian Angels-volunteers who lend their time and talents to help make sure race day happens. They volunteer at events, make phone calls, educate, and share our mission with others. And of course, Athlete-Riders-individuals from age 2 and up who have a disability or condition that would prohibit their ability to participate in running events without support. If you or someone you know has what it takes to be an Angel, visit www.ainsleysangels.org and click on Join Our Family.

The link to view what she will be doing and to donate is:

https://www.facebook.com/donate/336098260911846/

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope that you can donate to a good cause!

Josh Spencer

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Local Charity fundraiser