IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
LPS Insider (Offline)
  #1 12/29/15 7:06 PM
Looks like 2016 is going to be another year of some awesome dirt track action in the heart of beautiful, downtown, Putnamville, Indiana!
Attachments:
2016sch.jpg (1.07 MB)

12 Likes: addictedtodirt, agar, davidm, dctracy79, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Mrs G, pushinthecushin, racemaniac, ronmil, VSneader2, younggun398
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #2 12/29/15 7:37 PM
That's another strong schedule, with 4 MSCS, 2 USAC Sprint, a USAC midget and a World of Outlaw show all on the calendar. Add to that a bunch of LPS special events. I think a lot of race fans appreciate how Joe and his team have turned this place into the local (regional, even) hot spot that it has become.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
13 Likes: agar, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, davidm, FishBurger, jim goerge, mowerman, Mrs G, oldfan49, pushinthecushin, racefan20, tdt636, VSneader2
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #3 12/29/15 8:51 PM
How about an Outlaw Steak Fry for the WoO show? Hmm good!
Cjax6x (Offline)
  #4 12/31/15 11:34 AM
Any special Mod payout shows other than the Patriot?
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #5 12/31/15 2:48 PM
I see about 25 nights that my ass will be there in 2016!

Thanks Joe!
3 Likes: jim goerge, mowerman, Mrs G
jim goerge (Offline)
  #6 1/1/16 2:40 AM
Last year I made almost every race at LPS, and had a smile on my face the 3 hour trip there then seeing all the work Joe and crew put in the place and the friendly staff, I don't think the smile ever left my face the whole night cuz remember still smileing pulling in the driveway at home. Looks like its going to happen again .
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, GlobalSpeedway Tours, i love dirt track racing, treecitytornado
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #7 1/1/16 12:29 PM
Can't wait to see what improvements Joe has in store for us this year. Every year something has been done.