IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #1 5/29/24 3:21 PM
Tickets at Lawrenceburgspeedway.com

Kyle Larson is expected to attend as well as Rico, Sweet, Marks, Day and others.

I can't believe I'll have attended three WINGED SHOWS in a row.

Then on to MIDGET WEEK!! WOOHOO!

Charles Nungester
8 Likes: flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, interpreter66, jdull99, luckybuc97, nodramazone20, oppweld
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #2 5/29/24 5:16 PM
I'm all in with Midget Week.

The weather so far has not been kind, May was brutal.
2 Likes: flagboy55, tirespinner
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #3 5/31/24 8:37 AM
At risk of turning this into another Terre Haute... Does anyone know the rules on coolers? Nothing on their website.
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
  #4 5/31/24 8:50 AM
Originally Posted by arctic monkey21:
At risk of turning this into another Terre Haute... Does anyone know the rules on coolers? Nothing on their website.

Small personal coolers are allowed. No Glass, No Alcohol

The Weather is absolutely awesome!

Charles Nungester
5 Likes: arctic monkey21, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, oppweld
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #5 5/31/24 9:55 AM
Charles, please make sure they have at least one functioning water truck. Thanks
staggerman (Offline)
  #6 5/31/24 10:32 AM
Hearing might be a little light on car count, last I heard only 26 pre-entered but the 57 is supposed to be there.
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #7 5/31/24 11:16 AM
I have no issue with "only 26" as I figure 24 will be stout running machines with professional drivers

wonder if I can bring a Coleman Stove and Cotton Candy machine into the infield?
6 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, jdull99, TNRustler, Tom23
  #8 5/31/24 11:37 AM
There expecting over thirty and recent counts have been good. Think that winner from the 360 race will be there.

And nobody in the infield except track workers.

Charles Nungester
  #9 5/31/24 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Charles, please make sure they have at least one functioning water truck. Thanks
Been no problem with the amount of moisture in the track. The floater broke down while they were wheel packing for the 360 show. where the back stretch was still rather wet. Id of just bladed it off with the grader. but they'll figure it out.

Charles Nungester
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #10 5/31/24 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Hubie48:
I have no issue with "only 26" as I figure 24 will be stout running machines with professional drivers

wonder if I can bring a Coleman Stove and Cotton Candy machine into the infield?
I'm bring an ice cream maker and a fryer.
4 Likes: Bostonian, jdull99, TNRustler, Tom23