IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #1 6/13/10 11:05 AM
Has everybody had enough time to build up their taste buds for more horseradish cheese? I will see what i can get my hands on at work this week. Most likely i will deliver it to Mowerman's house on wheels at Bloomington on Friday.
Pine (Offline)
  #2 6/13/10 11:13 AM
BOY, your going to ride this cheese thing to fan of the year in 2010...huh.....

Do ya make any HOGS-HEAD cheese...
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #3 6/13/10 11:13 AM
Good deal!!

I wont have to buy ex lax this week......
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #4 6/13/10 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Pine:

Well i can't make enough races to be fan of the year but let the chips fall where they may. I just want everyone to know about the cheese so nobody feels left out.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Pine:

Sorry, ho hogs head cheese. :2:

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Good deal!!

I wont have to buy ex lax this week......
Take the week off on the ex-lax. I will have you up and running like a well oiled machine!
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #5 6/13/10 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
Take the week off on the ex-lax. I will have you up and running like a well oiled machine!

Does that have a money back guarantee?? :2::2::2::2:
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #6 6/13/10 7:56 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Does that have a money back guarantee?? :2::2::2::2:
I'm just a small time business man so i'm not advanced enough yet to offer any guarantees. It's more of a "eat at your own risk" type deal.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #7 6/15/10 10:50 PM
I'm just a small time business man so i'm not advanced enough yet to offer any guarantees. It's more of a "eat at your own risk" type deal.
Also i would not advise going swimming until at least an hour after consuming large portions of horseradish cheese. :2:

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Well my workplace came through today and it's going to be a cheesy weekend in Indiana. I got some more horseradish cheese to bring along and maybe a couple other goodies for the people who aren't fans of horseradish. We should arrive at Bloomington between 2 and 3pm Friday afternoon.
BIGEBUDMAN
  #8 6/16/10 6:54 AM
Also i would not advise going swimming until at least an hour after consuming large portions of horseradish cheese. :2:

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Well my workplace came through today and it's going to be a cheesy weekend in Indiana. I got some more horseradish cheese to bring along and maybe a couple other goodies for the people who aren't fans of horseradish. We should arrive at Bloomington between 2 and 3pm Friday afternoon.
Tim, is it good with Budweisers?
wildthing1h (Offline)
  #9 6/16/10 9:44 AM
It sounds like it might be good stuff. But i won't bother anybody to try some cause i know nobody.
Posted via Mobile Device
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #10 6/16/10 7:51 PM
Originally Posted by BIGEBUDMAN:
Tim, is it good with Budweisers?
Everything is good with Budweiser's.