IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racen857 (Offline)
  #1 7/27/13 9:19 AM
Sitting here at work in the machine shop today I remembered that I never thanked the Section A crew from The Burg for thier hospitality during ISW.

Thanks Fishburger/ guys and Gals.

And I am waiting to return the favor for the Eastern storm in 2014.
7 Likes: Danny Burton, dirt330, FishBurger, Gregg, RacinBabe, SlingShock, SprintManDave
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 7/27/13 9:44 AM
You've done been Corrupted

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: dirt330, FishBurger, RacinBabe
FishBurger (Offline)
  #3 7/27/13 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by racen857:
Sitting here at work in the machine shop today I remembered that I never thanked the Section A crew from The Burg for thier hospitality during ISW.

Thanks Fishburger/ guys and Gals.

And I am waiting to return the favor for the Eastern storm in 2014.
You're more than welcome Nathan and Holly......and you did indeed send a PM "Thank You" the day you arrived back home. Hope you can return soon and often, though it is a loooooong drive. The plan is to have new (more dependable) wheels before next season's Eastern Storm and to make my first far eastern trek since Reading (loved it) back in the 60's.
2 Likes: Danny Burton, SprintManDave
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #4 7/27/13 11:33 AM
Hurry back, bud. Had a great time talking with you at L'burg.

The PA tour is definitely on my radar. I could even pick up Marv, Gregg and Ed on my way east. Shucks, we could even form a caravan--with itsanonwingthing as the point person. <<Most likely to get caught speeding.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
2 Likes: FishBurger, SprintManDave
racen857 (Offline)
  #5 7/27/13 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:
Hurry back, bud. Had a great time talking with you at L'burg.

The PA tour is definitely on my radar. I could even pick up Marv, Gregg and Ed on my way east. Shucks, we could even form a caravan--with itsanonwingthing as the point person. <<Most likely to get caught speeding.
From The Burg home it took exactly 8 1/2 hours with 45 min lunch break, 1 gas stop, and a P break almost home. NO TICKETS either. 5-7 over the limit most times. Once in PA 70's in 55's in certain places. but better know where you are to do that!!! 9 hours would be safe time.