IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #1 2/14/08 11:15 PM
As I type this update my hands are shaking and my emotions are racing. After a long day of waiting the results of Andrew's MRI are back this evening. It shows a significant reduction in the initial tumor. It also shows no new tumors in either the brain or the spinal area. This is the most positive news we could have hoped to hear.

He will remain on chemo as planned through the end of October. Thank you so much for your continued prayers, encouragement, well wishes, cards and gifts. The protocol that they have chosen seems to be working just like they said. This is a tremendous report and it most certainly is the happiest we have been in quite some time.

We appreciate your continued interest in a little boy named Andrew and his remarkable journey thus far. Thanks for caring.
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #2 2/14/08 11:22 PM
Thank God, Mike! Great news. Andrew will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers until he is restored to 100% good health!
FishBurger (Offline)
  #3 2/14/08 11:29 PM
YES!!!!!!! :applaud:
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #4 2/14/08 11:36 PM
:applaud::applaud:
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #5 2/14/08 11:55 PM
That is the best news!!! Through all the updates, I almost feel like the little guy is a relative of mine. The Fairgrounds isn't going be sold this year and now this. What a great week!!

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #6 2/14/08 11:56 PM
Fantastic news, Mike! :thumb
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #7 2/15/08 12:35 AM
That is just wonderful! Thanks for the update.

Frank Daigh
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #8 2/15/08 6:36 AM
Mike; That is great news!.:applaud: I'm happy for you, Andrew and the rest of the family.
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #9 2/15/08 7:02 AM
Mike keep him and your family as strong as possible and I'll keep praying you reach the end of that tunnel in flying colors.

Go Team Andrew!
Chuck

Charles Nungester
Gregg (Offline)
  #10 2/15/08 7:56 AM
Wow!!