IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Biobased 410 Winged Sprint Cars vs. 468 SuperModifieds
5/13/14, 11:38 PM   #1
Biobased 410 Winged Sprint Cars vs. 468 SuperModifieds
donwilshe

http://www.biobased-racing.com/extravaganza.html

July 16, 2014 Sandusky Speedway In Ohio

Who is real faster over a 50 lap race. Sprints say they are faster and Supermodifieds say they are! Bottomline they don't even like each other and we are all about to find out the
KING of Open wheel racing! No Rules except for Hoosiers AVSS Tires Rules and Hoosiers MSA Tires Rules. No Weight rules so expect some blazing speeds and records will fall.

Hang in here folks, you are about to get a lesson and a great day at the races. If the race cars show up I can promise the fans will be there to watch. The BioBased USA Open Wheel Extravaganza will draw a full house to see a show that has never been presented before. Within the next couple of weeks we will be announcing the entire line-up of events for the July 16th Wednesday show. Of the potential 5000 paid adults on hand about1500 will be race fans. That leaves 3500 that will be there to see what is going on. The idea is to win over some of those newbies to the exciting world of auto racing. After fifty years of putting on huge events seen by giant crowds somewhere along the way I got a few believers. This Wednesday show is just another event to us but to all of you it will be the shot in the arm that is needed for the fan count.

Starting with the Extravaganza and followed immediately with the Sandusky Hi-Miler and finished off with the Oswego Classic this series should carry over the excitement from start to finish and increase the Supermodified fan base.

As for the competitors we have a very sweet deal for all the Supermodified racers that participate in all three events. Since the Sprint
Cars won't be attending two of the events their bonus will come right after the first race.

FASCAR can produce the fans but there is some concern about the amount of racecars that will show up. The waiting time is over. If you are a Supermodified or Sprint Car owner we ask that you call the company headquarters and let us know if you will be attending. At this moment there has been very little interest from the racers. All you have to do is call 440-376-3919 and ask for Kevin Ruic. It doesn't cost you anything but it gives our promotion department some names to use for pre-race publicity. Call any time!

http://www.biobased-racing.com/extravaganza.html
Last edited by donwilshe; 5/13/14 at 11:41 PM.

1 member likes this post: fishnman
5/14/14, 1:53 AM   #2
Re: Biobased 410 Winged Sprint Cars vs. 468 SuperModifieds
johnnythunderhead
Banned

I assume this race will be run at Winchester, I mean where else would anyone run such a race? if so I will be there if not prolly not
Last edited by johnnythunderhead; 5/14/14 at 6:46 AM.

5/14/14, 7:04 AM   #3
smith19

johnny read the first line!!!

2 members like this post: Shawn, SHORTBUS
5/14/14, 9:16 AM   #4
donwilshe

The Race is at Sandusky Speedway, Sandusky, Ohio

5/14/14, 5:26 PM   #5
Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnythunderhead View Post
I assume this race will be run at Winchester, I mean where else would anyone run such a race? if so I will be there if not prolly not
http://kingofthewing.net/

Here is Davey Hamilton's link for the Midwest vs. West Coast Sprint series that includes Winchester a couple weeks before the big Bio-Based sponsored event.

1 member likes this post: johnnythunderhead
5/14/14, 8:48 PM   #6
johnnythunderhead
Banned

no offense but that track is soooo flat, how flat is it she asks

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Biobased 410 Winged Sprint Cars vs. 468 SuperModifieds