IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL at Twin Cities Saturday June 26th
6/23/10, 10:50 PM   #1
MTQRL at Twin Cities Saturday June 26th
Sandy Lowe

The Midwest TQ Racing League™ presented by Vincennes University will be making their second appearance of the season at the Twin Cities Raceway Park in Vernon, Ind. on Saturday night June 26th.

The pit gate opens at 3:00 pm, practice is at 6:00 pm and racing begins at 6:30 pm. Pit passes are $30 and general admission is $12. Other classes competing are super stocks, pure stocks, hornets and bombers.

On Saturday night Jason Willis became the fourth different winner in four races when he took home the victory at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Madison, Ind. over Tate Martz, Caleb Faulkner, Rick Robinson and CJ Leary. Martz set quick time and heat winners were Kyle Lux, Will Wilson, Chris Mann and Willis.

Chris Guinn won the Jackson Oil & Solvents Duel for Fuel, Willis won the Ward’s Apparel Hard Charger Award, Caleb Faulkner was the Tony Stewart Racing Rookie of the Race, and Martz made the INOX Slick Move of the Race. Tim Lynch, who was in second place in the season standings going into the race, broke a timing chain in hot laps and was named the Duane and Sonja Alexander Hard Luck Driver.

For more information please visit www.mtqrl.com
MTQRL TOP TEN DRIVERS
1- Tate Martz 472
2- Nick Speidel 465
3- Chris Guinn 428
4- CJ Leary (R) 379
5- Tim Lynch 358
5- Kenny Byrge 358
7- Rick Robinson 354
8- Jason Willis 331
9- Chris Mann 306
10- Caleb Faulkner (R) 283

6/25/10, 8:34 AM   #2
Re: MTQRL at Twin Cities Saturday June 26th
TQ29m

Looking forward to TC Sat nite, think I may have the funny noises out of the Yamaha this time, just wasn't time at Madison to ck everything, looks like it may be a bit warm, but if you live in Indiana, it goes with the territory. Hope everyone else got their problems solved, never saw so many, with so many small problems, musta been the weather! Load em up, and let's go racin! Bob

6/25/10, 6:01 PM   #3
TQ29m

Also looking foward to next weekend, Shelbyville, and Rushville, just talked to the guys to the West of us, they are planning on being here next week, for the back to back shows July 3rd and 4th, they usually bring a large can of WhoopAss with them, but that's OK, we got a pretty good sized can also. We welcome our friends from Illinois, and Iowa. See you guys next weekend! Bob

6/25/10, 6:59 PM   #4
nowings4me

Can't wait to get started on three big races. The points battle is tight, the weather is hot, and I am looking forward to some fun, watching all of you guys put on a great show !!! I am ready to shake the "rags".

6/26/10, 10:20 AM   #5
TqMidget41&84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ29m View Post
Looking forward to TC Sat nite, think I may have the funny noises out of the Yamaha this time, just wasn't time at Madison to ck everything, looks like it may be a bit warm, but if you live in Indiana, it goes with the territory. Hope everyone else got their problems solved, never saw so many, with so many small problems, musta been the weather! Load em up, and let's go racin! Bob
We dropped in a new engine, so we hope our bad luck is over with for the year !

6/26/10, 2:05 PM   #6
TQ29m

Looks like a warm evening, and a full moon, hope no one notices, all loaded up. and ready to roll out, soon as we get the ice and water loaded. See ya all there. Bob

6/26/10, 3:04 PM   #7
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ29m View Post
Looks like a warm evening, and a full moon, hope no one notices, all loaded up. and ready to roll out, soon as we get the ice and water loaded. See ya all there. Bob
Good luck everyone! Bob, try to stay as cool as possible. I thought the full moon was last night.

6/26/10, 7:07 PM   #8
jontheturboguy

Wish I could join ya guys. Just don't have the tow money...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL at Twin Cities Saturday June 26th