IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Revolution Racing (Offline)
  #1 9/22/10 12:33 PM
Revolution Racing Engines is pleased to announce that Bay Cities Racing Association President Rick Holbrook has placed an order for an RRE Chevrolet ECOtec. Rick is preparing a car of his own for competition within the BCRA Midget division in 2011 and has chosen Revolution Racing engines as his engine supplier. According to Rick,
"after seeing what the RAM Racing team and Dillon Silverman did with the RRE ECOtec this year, I became very interested in this package. And, when I learned about the low maintenance and high reliability of the engine when compared to traditional Midgets, I just knew that this was the right engine package for me. This engine is going to allow me to run competitively with the club without requiring a large time committment and for a guy who does it all himself like me, that's perfect." (Note: Dillon Silverman, a rookie with the BCRA, has a lock on second place in the BCRA Championship with his RRE ECOtec Midget).

The RRE ECOtec is a 2.4 liter twin cam four valve, all aluminum engine featuring advanced technologies such as variable valve timing and full electronic engine management. Complete engine packages sell for $10,995 and have proven to be competitive with several regional Midget clubs over the 2010 season. Projected time between overhauls is 100 races.

For more information about the RRE Chevrolet ECOtec, contact Revolution Racing Engines at 805-238-3930 or go to www.revolutionracingengines.com