IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kings royal
7/15/20, 1:54 PM   #1
Kings royal
i love dirt track racing

What a sad day. Our racing family should of pulled out early this morning for the traditional morning breakfast and meet and greet before heading to Eldora. It's always great to get to track and set up the campsite for the weekend. Our friend bill that puts us up in his camper has not missed any of the Kings royal. Going to miss the friends that you only see a couple of the times a year. Have fun and enjoy the things that we all love. God bless America. Thanks.

4 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97, PIT CART, tirespinner
7/15/20, 1:59 PM   #2
Re: Kings royal
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
What a sad day. Our racing family should of pulled out early this morning for the traditional morning breakfast and meet and greet before heading to Eldora. It's always great to get to track and set up the campsite for the weekend. Our friend bill that puts us up in his camper has not missed any of the Kings royal. Going to miss the friends that you only see a couple of the times a year. Have fun and enjoy the things that we all love. God bless America. Thanks.
I know what you mean. I am on vacation this week. I am now just sitting in my house instead of being down that way.

7/16/20, 2:38 PM   #3
PIT CART

Same here took the week off and had a great week planned. Anderson Monday, Plymouth Tuesday and Eldora Wednesday- Saturday. 😢

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, tirespinner
7/16/20, 2:49 PM   #4
Re: Kings royal
Andrew S. Quinn

Rick blew up IOW with this post apparently.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
What a sad day. I mention the Kings Royal being cancelled,and shortly after IOW apparently blows up from people crying on there keyboards and short circuiting the website. On the other hand Mailman wasnt sure he could put up with me 2 weekends in a row. I think now I am going to get my bike out and enter the little feet contest at LPS and watch fireworks.Thanks

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kings royal