IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > For those interested in IOW Calendars!!!
1/28/11, 7:23 PM   #1
For those interested in IOW Calendars!!!
GOFOBROKE

After a VERY trying week with commercial print companies, the calendars are in production. I had one nailed down that was supposed to have them done by the end of this week, but after they decided to tell me they made a mistake quoting the price and it will be 3X what they said, it left me looking for another print company....I am VERY sorry guys and gals, the one I have chosen now is on top of the order and guaranteed the quote, so my fingers are crossed....

However, if you stop by the Barn Built Race Cars booth at the Indy Circle Track Expo, you can see what the calendar will look like.... I have a couple of proofs printed out and I will have them at the show....I will be the very large fellow hanging out in that booth....We will also have order forms so you can pre-order them and I will ship them to you for free....

As long as Bill is still good with it, I would like to do this next year also, so any input would be greatly appreciated.....This calendar does highlight some special events and a couple of organizations were gracious enough to send me their logo and more dates to use....Thank you to those who have done so....

Well, I have rambled on enough, hope to see you at the Indy Circle Track Expo!!!!

1/28/11, 8:33 PM   #2
Re: For those interested in IOW Calendars!!!
jim goerge

Will we be able to order them off IOW too? Thanks

1/28/11, 10:54 PM   #3
GOFOBROKE

I hope to have a source to buy them from online monday. you can also email me at joe@specialtygrafix.com, or send me a PM on here with your contact info and I will talk with you about how we can do it. either way I will make sure anyone who wants one will have it.
Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: AngelM, jim goerge, oldtimer
1/29/11, 12:43 AM   #4
kylecumminsfan

What's the price for one?
Posted via Mobile Device

1/29/11, 7:17 AM   #5
GOFOBROKE

Sorry. They will be $15
Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: jim goerge, speed bump
1/29/11, 7:30 AM   #6
speed bump

I want to order two of the calanders.

Make it easy for a moron like me to get your add. to send the money..

I couldnt get on the . com add. yesterday.

1/29/11, 11:38 AM   #7
kylecumminsfan

I would like to order one.
Posted via Mobile Device

1/29/11, 10:40 PM   #8
J&T Photos

Joe, I know we want to get quite a few from you and I got ahold of Joss Moffatt who is looking to purchase some as well.. Just let me know when you would have them ready and we can get the order over to you.. Thanks for everything you have done on this..

Travis
J&T Photos

1/30/11, 5:33 PM   #9
sprinter25

Any way you can post a couple of preview pics?

2/1/11, 3:06 PM   #10
AngelM

I know we want at least 2.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > For those interested in IOW Calendars!!!